Davy Fitz- a thread for the non-believers

No idea. I would only be familiar with the normal criteria surrounding company cars for employees. Or indeed mileage. But mileage is usually paid on the basis of the employee using his/her own car and also paying for the running costs of the car (insurance, service , fuel etc.) Normally mileage rates are tax free but I dont know if theres a cap on it. I’m wondering if the likes of Davy are eligible as "sports people " to avail of the tax breaks that were introduced a few years back .

1 Like

Don’t miss the “et all”, and the “nowhere near”

I forgot the et all! Which of the et all does he think is as good as mannion I wonder? Dan McCormack maybe?

Must be

@Big_Dan_Campbell I believe the strategic review committee are to recommend the creation of a Director of Hurling role.

Will there be absolute uproar if Davy gets it?

Watching Ireland’s Fittest Family celebrity special and young lad said Davy is crazy, ‘nuts’ says I. He then started copying him roaring ‘C’MON GET UP THAT WALL’. I lolled. Guess you had to be here.

Who’s the successor that you allude to. An exciting appointment?

Your young lad bullied Davy so he did.

I’d imagine Dublin based Wexford supporters will be happy once the €1200 a table corporate dinner fundraisers continue

1 Like

no

Was davy not getting money from an external doner who has decided not to give money anymore?

That ended after his first year I think?

Possibly, thought one of the Dublin based hurling doners stopped in the last year or so, could be wrong

There was one that a former county chairman nearly made an absolute hames of to massage his own ego. I think it got sorted and he was donating away up to last couple of years but didn’t think it was going to Davey

1 Like

No, Davy wasn’t getting any of that. Jim Bolger was throwing a bit into the pot, but that stopped too a couple of years back. Wasn’t a whole lot anyway, but still something.

1 Like

Like anything it will depend on the process and who is picked to make said appointment.

Jesus ballsy

Banter

1 Like

Davy Bantz

My beloved Abbey CBS in Tipperary, led by Principal Mr. John Kiely had a Golf Classic these past few days to raise funds for a new astro turf.

First prize was 4 Tickets to next year’s All Ireland Final and one nights accommodation in Dublin Town.

Who rocks on and wins it, only the bould Davy Fitz and his Sixmilebridge friends. :grinning: :grinning:

21 Likes