Davy Fitz- a thread for the non-believers

Handy 45 minute spin on the motorway from Sixmilebridge to Athenry.

1 Like

Are you off your head? It takes 55 mins to get to Athenry from Limerick - Davy can slip onto the motorway handy from the bridgeā€¦ 40 mins max

@Special_Olympiakos takes the scenic route to Galway through one horse towns like Kilmurry and Tulla

Has the man ever been right about anything on this forum? What a knob head.

4 Likes

Itā€™s been a bad few years for him with Clareā€™s 3 neighbouring counties all winning All Irelandā€™s. Go easy on him mate

Iā€™m going to say heā€™s not gone.

Gman is seething :laughing:

2 Likes

The word coming out of Wexford this morning will leave a lot of egg on the faces of the Galway lads later today

11 Likes

Reminds me of the 1990 final, lots of celebrating at half time in the westā€¦in the bag

3 Likes

Either way the meltdown will be epic .

1 Like

The bridge is 20 mins from Ennis no matter what way you go. Gort is 20 mins from Ennis on motorway. You cannot drive Sixmilebridge to Athenry in 40 mins unless your name is Nicki Lauda

Except youā€™re not going to Ennis, youā€™re driving passed it on the motorway ā€¦ you know youā€™re allowed go slightly over the Limit? Iā€™ve never driven Sixmilebridge to Athenry, but iā€™ve done Limerick to Athenry 4/5 times i did it in under an hour each time.

The bridge to Athenry is about 80km, well doable in 40/45 min

Of course it is ā€¦ Motorway all the way to Athenry

You are wrong. Bridge to motorway is not a 2 min drive more like 8. Itā€™s at least 12 mins from there to Ennis exit. Look aa roadwatch says 80km 55 mins.
I was right- get over it

1 Like

This answers an awful lot really ---- youā€™re a 70 year old woman ā€¦

1 Like

Anyway, Davy will be taking the train lads

Thereā€™s no train station in Ferns

5 Likes

Iā€™d say youā€™re spot on with that assumption mice, the bang of piss and biscuits off her is horrendous

2 Likes

What you donā€™t realise is that leafy Caherdavin is closer than the bridge time wise. I know as Iā€™ve driven both 100 times. I can be in GG in 20 mins from Ennis town but not Sixmilebridge