Davy Fitz- a thread for the non-believers

Well that’s the start of your problem, Davy’s not going to Limerick, he’s going to Athenry. Fuckin he’ll, you need a compass and a fuckin sat nav

1 Like

examiner confirming Davy is gone

It’s a bit odd that they don’t have it on the website or the Twitter account in that case.

Have you a link?

I think he means the Examiner that’s going to have to be appointed to Wexford now they’ve realised the black hole in the accounts

12 Likes

Nothing on their website about it

Do you think you are dealing with an amateur here? Davy learned his lesson in Waterford, you take nominal expenses off the county board and then set up things like supporters clubs, holiday funds, benevolent funds etc and that is how you get the cream and keep it off the main books.

1 Like

Better than needing help reading

I doubt Niki would do it in that time in his current state🤔

1 Like

Post reported.

Some of the best accounts in the Country with a healthy surplus for the last 2 years.

Pure creeeeeeaaaaam

1 Like

They did a lot of their training in loughgeorge this year

Such a shame for Davy that he never got the use out of the Ennniscorthy by-pass.

I had my first use of it last week and then coming back up to Dublin on Sunday. Some stunning views of the Wexford countryside.

He still has to drop his car back, so he’ll get one spin on it at least. So he will

Will you changing your profile pic to Derek now?

Galvin can fill both jobs, so he’ll do. Have to get him in his Wexford gear first though.

You’ve been unusually quiet on this issue…

He’s designing a new kit for ye.

It’ll take a while for him, hard to get purple and gold to go with the Dunnes Stores brand.

What’s this now?