Davy Fitz- a thread for the non-believers

In fact Davy’s time at Waterford and Clare is nearly exactly the same as his time with Wexford. Year two is always the peak, year three will see a major drop off and year four will see half the team opt out of the panel to go traveling with Wexford county board desperately trying to sell an imaginary helipad for some cash to pay the bills.

this was year 3.

Bookmarked

CC @carryharry

1 Like

Davy is a crazy Individual the drug stuff was bizarre and the drunk driving case even more crazy. The guys a lunatic. He absolutely cost Wexford that all Ireland semi final this season. The mope he had behind the goals dictating where the puck outs went was ran out off junior clubs for incompetence. In the last three seasons off the eight teams that play hurling they have all made the all Ireland semi finals at least once. Wexford think he’s improving them :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

1 Like

Its worse than we thought, Davy’s decision even has the Limerick lads on full tilt.

5 Likes

Your posts are making little sense here. Have a little break from the keyboard.

He’s like Mourinho. Short sharp shock get some success, piss everyone off in the process due to the intensity and all ends in failure and hatred after three years.

in fairness, its only AC, and as usual hes bacvked the wrong horse

Balbec has just thrust his squarehead into it there as well.

I’m just engaging with my Limerick buddy.

whats his angle?

2 Likes

90 degrees.

4 Likes

The Limerick crew probably felt that Davy would have one more year in Wexford and off to Limerick in 2021. This two year extension has really wrong footed them.

Jose is more nuanced than Davy tbf. Not too dissimilar but it’s very cute to see all the Wexford fans thinking this is good news. Clare still haven’t recovered from the crazy man. Wexford won’t get out of Leinster this year. Davy was all but gone to Galway only he got so much cash he stayed in Wexford. Wexford fans should be asking themselves what the hell happened in the final twenty minutes. Davy cost them that game. Yet it hasn’t dawned on them yet.

3 Likes

Daly hurt them, they’re not yet ready to love Clare again.

1 Like

Jose dresses better too.

The only time you want Davy is when there is a crisis and a team is at a low ebb and the players are willing to listen and work hard. Davy would have been perfect for limerick after the strike. As for letting Davy near the current squad. I’d sooner bring back tj Ryan. Davy is a bully and I’ve no time for bullies.

1 Like

Galway might actually turn to TJ Ryan now.

2 Likes

The minute the Wexford players see past the bluster and the bullshit Davy is finished. He isn’t smart enough to walk away he stays till it turns bitter and ugly. If he left Clare after 2013 and Wexford after 2019 he’d probably be regarded as a managerial great. Timing is everything in sport.

He is regarded as a managerial great.

1 Like