Dealing with loud neighbours?

:clap:

A mighty feet, up there with the time I wiped my hole on a hand towel and hug it back up on the rack

Oh to be a student again :wub:

Farmer has this right. Fighting fire with fire won’t work.

You need to create a perception that you are not somebody to be fucked with.
A good dose of fear is what they need. Doing this in a legal manner may be tricky.

Maybe he should give his girlfriend a few digs in front of them. That will put the fear of god in them

CM should invite them to spinning classes and tag rugby with him. They’ll assume he’s queer and won’t be long moving out. Job done.

There is nothing queer about Spinning, it is an excellent work out

Spinning or Tag Rugby are ok in isolation. It’s the mixture of the 2 that separates the bent from the straight.

Fair point as usual from you, mac

gay

+1

good point by mac again

+1

As I said earlier you need to move into a big boy neighbourhood CM.

Dunph and I had the cops called on us a few times due to the raves we held in the house before hitting town. A woman in her pijamas came knocking on the door one night threatening me becuse we woke her baby, I realise now that it was wrong to just slam the door and turn up the music, but that’s how students think.
Wasn’t man in the UK or somewhere brought to court before for playing Celine Dion cd’s full blast on repeat for a day or two?!

The Cops have no real power in these cases, they can call around and ask for the music to be turned down, but there’s fuck all they can do if it’s not. (Although you could tell them that there’s shitloads of Gange being smoked in the house!)

You can get on to your local authority (Good luck reaching them at 4 in the morning), who can make a complaint in the District Court, or get on to a solicitor, who can make a complaint in the Courts on you behalf.

See more here…http://www.citizensi…egulations.html

dont listen to this cockface CM he is a tard

get a bag of rats & fuck them into the appartment when they arent there

TRE has a few going spare I believe.

yes- he must live in his own filth

A combination of the students union having a word and few words myself have extracted an apology and a promise to be more mindful . I let it be known that I won’t be going to the guards the next time it kicks off , but that I will deal with the issue myself and that they can read into what they like… it turns out the cunts damaged furniture out the balcony and the threat of the guards from the students union really put the shits up them as they are student teachers and need to be garda vetted.

And for those asking, there are one or two student houses around but the vast majority are families/ professionals. The chap below them (duplex) has been having murder with them.

I hope the cunts kick off again. I am prepared for war and look forward to exam time.

:o

Fuckin snitch.

It’s cunts like you kept the English here for so long.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tG51Z_RLwT0

+1. They’ll most likely burn him out of it the night after they move out.