Dealing with loud neighbours?

I can’t understand why you didn’t just make them up a mix tape , CLD will be very disappointed.

simple enought solution here
send me a pm and you can have your pick
http://www.tfsa.co.uk/DSCF0419.JPG

My conscience is clear.

Splendid craftsmanship in that rack. You just dont see that sort of attention to detail anymore.

:clap: :barcasmile: :slight_smile:

Interested to see this topic today because I’m shortly about to encounter similar problems with a house of students very shortly. We live in a quiet row of townhouses and these cunts were playing music, banging round the place and shouting whatever horseshit they spout till 2am on Wednesday night. I’m 3 doors away and in my room I could hear the cunts too much for my liking as they’d left the window open. Didn’t bother me as I was up that late anyway but I imagine I’ll be knocking heads with them soon because you have to nip these things in the bud early.

Surprised to see on the second from bottom rack, that you are still using a muzzle-loading flint lock to fire shots at students, Turfcutter. Great to see a bit of tradition.

:clap:

Make mixtapes, not war.

:clap: Great Thread.

As somebody muted in here, you have to make them fear you so as they know not to mess with you. Dom Jolly will show you exactly how to intimidate them.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bAhN7ZIuL_4

“You haven’t got a fag for the horse, 'ave you?”

:lol: I love Dom Joly

:lol:

Disappointed to see CM running to the guards about this. These people were minding their own business and trying to enjoy themselves, was he ever young himself…

Typical cranky auld cunt, and the boys just up to a few hijinks.

You should send in Alain Rolland to issue red cards to all of them. Alain knows how to apply the rules.

If I told you it worked would you believe me

A chap moved in the other day below us … tats all over, across the knuckles and the likes. Rough looking and a big norrie accent … before him there was a chap knocking around for a few weeks , I thought he had bought it, but then I thought he must have been family of the new guy and was just dropping in to check up / do a few bits as the new guy said he was just back from Wales and is a qualified electrician … The qualified electrician then told me he was illiterate a few hours later and asked me could I turn on his washing machine for him … and his story about Wales changed also … so I googled the address earlier and didnt it pop up in the Cork City Council minutes - who loaned the Simon Community money to buy the gaff. It clicked that the last fella was obviously very short term stay, but the guy below is talking like he’ll be around a while. Tho he’s back to ‘work’ next week apparently. He seems harmless enough if rough around the edges and everyone deserves a chance to turn things around… I presume these lads are checked up on? I just dont want it turning into a half way house or loud zone with little baby Brady around.

He’s been drunk for three days.

Snob.

1 Like

Sure if Brady is drunk he’ll probably sleep through any noise, but it probably isn’t a longer term solution.

Sounds like an A 7 scenario.

Break into a few houses around the place. Problem will disappear.
Or else accept it & be 8am can buddies.

He drinks budweiser also… How could you warm to anyone that drinks bud?

2 Likes