Deferred matches results thread

Is that Davy stockbrokers sponsoring Cuala ??

Was wondering about that, looks like it is.

Hurling has come a long way from bovine mastitis treatment endorsements.

2 Likes

Con Oā€™Callaghan is a class player. I do wonder whether he was so influential whether theyā€™d have just been better off putting someone right in front of him
There was a 5 minute period there where he got 5 balls, scored 4 handy points and would have had a goal but laid it off for Cronin to walk it in.

Cuala giving* the Martinā€™s some trimming. Theyā€™re pretty toothless without Rory Oā€™Connor but they looked well off the pace regardless.

Michael Code sent off for an off the ball incident. The 6 didnā€™t exactly look in bits after it so Iā€™m putting it down to a dive.

Jack got a second yellow at a throw in. His opposite number put his leg across and Jack pulled. Seemed fair enough to me. Put your leg in and itā€™s your own fault.

*game might be over already.

Not sure about a dive, the wing back went mental and chased after him. Plus he didnā€™t exactly plead his case to the ref either when getting the card. Jackā€™s red was an awful decision. Willie deveroux gave a fairly dirty stroke not long after too. Missed Rory an awful lot and donā€™t think even allowing for that, they had their best 15 on the field in best positions.

Just to clarify I thought Jackā€™s pull was legitimate and certainly not a yellow.

Maybe so re the centre back I just fucking hate lads diving.

Crokes all over Nemo now.

Nemo 2 up 15 into 2nd half.

Nemo stretch it out to 4 again after weathering a bit of a storm seemingly

1 Like

5 points now

1 Like

Nemo back 5 up. Luke Connolly giving an exhibition by sounds of it.

Nemo finally dropped Tomas Oā€™Se it seems.

4 points in it now. O leary sent off. Nemos to lose now

Sounds like they physically went after them and Crokes didnā€™t like it.

Big boost to Cork Football.

Hard for Crokes too though, long year

1 Like

Huge boost to Cork football alright.Crokes back line are quite poor and I dont really rate Fionn Fitzgerald. I thought Kerrigan would be able to do what he liked today. Commercials had 3 or 4 really good goal scoring chances against them when it was 15 on 15 and had any of them went in it could have been a different game.

FF is the most over rated footballer around. Says it all about Kerry he is still on squad.

Kerrigan was excellent when Nemo were in trouble in County Final. He is a ridiculously frustrating player though. I think his time with Cork needs to end

Donegal murdering the Kerry babies. 2-14 to 1-13.

Geaney goal.

2-14 to 2-13.

Kerry one up.

Goal for Donegal! Darach Oā€™Connor.

Donegal 3-14 Kerry 2-16.

John Oā€™Shea equalises.

David Casey scores. Kerry one up.