Deflection thread

I enjoy your thoughts on football pal, and respect your stubbornness…but of all the Barca/Spanish players to have a hop off…The choir boy is the complete midfielder, probably doesn’t get enough praise, an absolute joy to watch.

2 Likes

We dont want him back

The drugs help of course.

No doubt @Nembo_Kid will be on presently about the latest instance of flat track bullying from Messi against cannon fodder opposition.

Seems like @Nembo_Kid has had another bout of forgetfulness in relation to Lionel Messi. Two goals for the Great Man tonight in a 3-0 thrashing of Juventus and he’s forgot to tell us about it.

2 Likes

Fucking clamped :clap:

As I said earlier, it’s an anomaly.

1 Like

Gigi :disappointed:

1 Like

Without Chiellini and Bonucci, Juve were a shadow of themselves defensively.

Think we can park this debate now lads.

Absolutely.

Mbappe did more today than Messi has done in 4 World Cups.

4 Likes

Messi was player of the tournament in 2014.

Agreed

Tokenism.

Look it up in a dictionary.

Another big tournament passes him by.

Nailed on to bang in a hat trick against some La Liga dross in the first game of next season though.

1 Like

I’d like to see astute tweeter @MisterTotti make this observation to FotF “Miguel” Delaney and see what happens.

1 Like

I’ve waited 3 World Cups for this day, fuck off Messi, we Argentinians never wanted you.

1 Like

A coward

How many minutes of World Cup knockout football did he play without scoring? George Best has as good a record as him without ever playing in a World Cup.

2 Likes

Messi is a the only player to score in a World Cup finals as a teenager, in his 20’s, and in his 30’s.