Dementia in Soccer

The EPL introduced some recently. The footix should step up here

1 Like

What are you talking about? Sure there were laods of us gathered around the bbq the other night having an intense discussion about Van Persie’s goal.
Boz and Andy thought it was a fluke, but the general thought was it was a work of genius. The attempted recreations in Az’s back yard were hilarious, though Gregg nearly broke his arm.
You should have been there mate, it was a blast.

Documentary on Talksport at 9.30 tonight on the proliferation of cases of dementia in soccer.

It’s been posted up here before but this header is fucking beautiful.

2 Likes

Lee Sharpe has a belter of a header here at about 1.07. Etched in my memory forever.

Andy Cole had a cracker v Sunderland as well maybe 1997

At the next soccer equivalent to Congress headereing should be banned and punching the ball should be brought in in its stead.
There I fixed it, you’re welcome.

Larsson vs Bulgaria

1 Like

You dont see any diving headers these days

Sharpe was great to watch at united …was so unique…apparently the Manchester rave scene had an adverse affect on his career …

Did Frank Worthington have dementia as well?

Heading the ball just has to be banned now at this stage.

It’s called football not head ball ffs sake.

my u7s are heading the ball.

its not allowed or coached but they do it regardless,
we won a tournament last weekend and one of our goals was a header by a settled traveller after a corner from his cousin.
game should have been stopped really
my young lad was at it also , diving headers.
now we hammered everyone there and I think we are very advanced but heading the ball is a right problem

75pc of headers are outside the box apparently. Game probably wouldn’t lose too much by getting rid of them?

If they ban heading the ball they may as well ban every combat sport.

Fuck sake

1 Like

What do you do from a corner ?