Deoderant

Only if I went swimming. Itā€™s long lasting and durable though so didnā€™t need to top up that often.

Iā€™m a roll on man.

Nivea for men is the present one but I find Sanex reasonably ok, albeit will destroy a shirt if you put it on directly after applying it to the arm pit area. Cheap enough too.

Aftershave wise, I have a bottle of The One by Dolce and Gabana amongest others. Would set you back about 50 quid for a little bottle. Robbery.

I wholeheartedly endorse the Gillette gel roll on. Streets ahead of any other deodorant currently on the market and crucially for us frequent flyers will pass airport security.

The Lidl roll on, the blue one does the job well also. For the budget conscious gentleman.

Pay the extra euro for the gillette one and smell better you miserable cuntā€¦

Iā€™d wager the Lidl one smells just as good you fat piece of shit

Bandage this isnā€™t the first time youā€™ve aired this topic on here. I remember recounting to you once what a former lover told me regarding a girlā€™s opinion of Lynx and its apparent banality. I continue to defy her advice however as it is often two cans for ā‚¬3.50.

[quote=ā€œSHANNONSIDER, post: 622984ā€] I continue to defy her advice however as it is often two cans for ā‚¬3.50.
[/quote]
I broadly agree with this. I generally buy whatever is on special offer.

Surprised at the popularity for Lynx. Is that piss not meant to be bad? Does it not just drip down your arms and stuff?

I generally use the propane-propelled gas version, Bandage, I was unaware it was sold in buckets to be applied with a ladle?

Ah, so itā€™s sweat dripping down my arms then. Thanks for clearing that up pal.

As that cunt Farmer already stated, Nivea for men roll on is the best about. Lynx is generally used by pubescent rural kinds, the sorts you see with dodgy black shoes acompanied with white socksā€¦ it is also the choice of the urban scobe.

This is true. Nivea has a gravitas to it, probably due to the slew of older, evidently sensible men, who endorse it. Lynx uses base sexuality to sell its product.

The lowest common denominatorā€¦

Do people still use Lynx? Jesus, I think CM has hit the nail on the head with that one.

I use and have used for about 10 years now, the Gilette range of shavers, shaving foam, after shave balm and deoderant. Its the choice of the understated sophisticate. For actual aftershave, I find Hugo Boss the best.

Sure for men. It just wonā€™t let you down. Women are turned off by lynx users apparently, it would be up there with a guy not matching his belt with his shoes.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YllyBr_4Kxk

I picked up few very nice smelling deoderants in Boots a couple of months ago in one of their 3 for 2 offers. Canā€™t remember the names of them though, it was an all dark grey can, with a spray head.

On the aftershave front, this is hard bet:

http://www.giftsforvalentines.co.uk/images/giftsforhim/aftershave.jpg

I have two bottles of that stuff that I was given as presents, jean paul gaultier. Not mad about it. I mainly use Boss or Tommy.

Yeah i used to take your Jean Paul Gaulthier stuff when you were away TRE, canā€™t say iā€™m gone on it eitherā€¦