Deoderant

+1

Axe is the job.

Visited my local Tesco outlet there, they did not have Gillette Cool Wave so I picked up Gillette Arctic Ice. An able deputy or a poor understudy?

Equally as refreshing. Good choice.

Thanks mate.

Chaps, I’ve finally found a deodorant/deoderant I’m satisfied with. It’s FCUK Urban and it’s available in Boot’s outlets nationwide. Wonderful stuff.

Loreal men are doing deodorant/anti-perspirant now, an excellent product.

Disappointing to see two self-proclaimed patriots recommending us to shop in Boots & Tesco.

I go into Boots every few months and do a big fuck off shop for shower gel, shampoo, deodorant and moisturiser, taking advantage of all the 3 for 2s etc.

I use a Nivea roller ball and a Nivea spray. I use the roller ball primarily for the anti perspirant element and the spray for a pleasant (and fairly neutral) odour.

[quote=“ClarkeyCat, post: 781227, member: 15”]I go into Boots every few months and do a big fuck off shop for shower gel, shampoo, deodorant and moisturiser, taking advantage of all the 3 for 2s etc.

I use a Nivea roller ball and a Nivea spray. I use the roller ball primarily for the anti perspirant element and the spray for a pleasant (and fairly neutral) odour.[/quote]
Must be overdue to go back in so

The Ted Baker stuff in Boots is very good too.

I agree I was stinking last Thursday night. Which is quite a paradox because I wasn’t sweating.