Diet & Nutrition

I stayed in Sanguli which was perfect as kids are very young and it’s nearer beach, promenade, etc. Had a look at your place and pools, etc are way better

A pack of wankers creaming themselves over making granola. Fucking gimps.

3 Likes

Did you buy the ingredient in Donnybrook Fair @smark.

A kg of oats is about 80c in lidl for starters

Thinly veiled “I have to cycle to the shops to buy cereal, and it’s literally fucking killing me”.

You wouldn’t cream spuds to a duck, so you wouldn’t.

I added macademia nuts, cranberries and raisins to chocolate mices recipe last night. Did a proppa, proppa job on it

2 Likes

Wer not all fortunate enough to be in our mid teens enjoying the thrill of our first girlfriend an learning to drive and stuff

God’s make their own importance

2 Likes

Wer an our mak?

What ever are you on about, old chap?

Not sure why you edited my post mate?

He’s smarting from the nice little burn you gave him. Mid-teens… :laughing:

You could make @ChocolateMice’s one for a quarter of the price.

It was only intended to be a foundation…lads can build on it what they want. The possibilities are endless.

I can confirm this to be accurate.

Just made up a double batch. Cross between @ironmoth and @ChocolateMice recipes. The zest of lemon is a nice addition. Smells great. I was far less strict about weight and measures this time loaded up with seeds which the smallies loved last time. Sweetened with more coconut less fruit as well.

2 Likes

That’s great work pal. The lemon zest and ground ginger take it up a notch.

@Bandage will be seeting good and proper when he sees that.

1 Like

I’ll come around to it in a year or two, mate. I usually become a strong advocate of things I once ridiculed.

5 Likes

I did a batch up early this morning as well, used what I had left over so had no shopping to do, probably closer to @ironmoths original recipe, I added that lemon zest and also a bit of the juice with the honey and maple syrup, I haven’t tried it yet.

1 Like

Has anyone here ever gotten checked for food allergies ? And if so how different was it after getting rid of that food ? Feeling very lathargic lately and not sure what it is, I feel there maybe some food or another I may possibly be allergic too.

What’s your typical day like in terms of food?

Are you eating enough granola?

Lack of iron?

Get some decent probiotics and digestive enzymes and take those for a few weeks. Look on iherb.com