Diet & Nutrition

Hydration…I wasn’t drinking enough water… hardly any really bar a few swigs in the gym.

so camogie IS a sport? is thats what your telling us?

Bandage is having a mental breakdown, I’d take no notice of anything he has posted in the last 9-12 weeks.

Would it be worth trying to crowdfund a one to one with brezzie for him?

1 Like

Lolz, a ONE to ONE with Bressie…you’re a funny guy, that’s why ima kill you last.

Are you trying to send him over the edge?

Ha, no @Bandage is one of the good guys. I hope ye can get over this temporary disagreement!

So the conclusion is you were feeling weak after your gym workouts because you weren’t eating and drinking enough throughout the day. You time-wasting, old cunt.

No… I wasn’t drinking enough water…it was one factor if not the main one. A team effort has helped me clear it up. Huzzah.

Yes, my :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: icons were proven accurate. All the talk about creatine, supplements and this, that and the other was completely superfluous shite talk as expected. Just have a few more slugs of water per day. Shame @caoimhaoin 's sleuthing by a thousand irrelevant questions and subsequent hissy fit sidetracked the thread and prevented us from getting to the bottom of things earlier but I’m sure he’ll apologise when his personal circumstances settle down. You’re a gas old fella all the same - a slight or imagined weakness / injury every few weeks.

It really saddens me to see 3 of my best e-friends at each other’s throats like this.

Is @bandage not a self avowed long time supporter of the Wexford camogie team?

I dont know that. I thought he didnt acknowledge any womens pursuits as sport?

As an aside, the lovely Mags Darcy was on nationwide last night with one of the Cork girls, the sound was down so I didnt get all the detail, they were beyond in Africa somewhere and they had a camogie match amongst the local national school girls, Cork v Wexford. It ended in a noble draw and the locals had a right old craic at the game.

1 Like

I have one long standing injury, mate…if I don’t maintain it there are a number of knock on effects… I’ve thrown myself into a rigourous workout routine over the last few weeks and I got severely fatigued, more than just a little weaknesses… I teased it out here and supplements were a side discussion… I’m still quite tired but I’m coming round and I think hydration was deffo a factor. Sometimes it’s the smallest of things that can be easily over looked…your concern is touching.

By the way, my physique is looking great…my arms, traps and back muscles are substantial and my quads and calves are coming on.I’ve a bit of core work to do. Chest is also coming on.

Interesting show on BBC now

I’d taken to eating regular cereal in the morning over the last two months even tho I know the crap in them… it was more convenience than anything as I’m in for 7.15 most mornings and we have a big kitchen/fridges with free milk coffee etc so I was eating in the office just prior to starting … Well holy fuck, I had a little pouch forming on the belly … The rest of my diet is great. I don’t eat junk food, I don’t really drink and I thought an auld bowl of cereal wouldn’t do too much damage especially as I’m training hard. I’ve reverted to porridge since Friday and the difference is unreal… The sugar that’s in these cereals is off the charts – Branflakes, Special K, Crunchy Oats etc. etc. Get your kids off these things now!!

Wow, cutting edge stuff here

6 Likes

No, it’s actually well known.

@Crutches - What’s your problem? Going around giving likes against me …

Drink driving ads are hardly cutting edge … anti- smoking ads are hardly cutting edge … but they need to be repeated. The obesity issue in Ireland also needs constant rallying calls. You little gutter snipe.