Diet & Nutrition

Exactly. When bandage hits the father issues thread down the road the hope would be he spends more time talking about the kids than the missus. Ir god forbid she’d kidnap the kids and take them away to as dangerous a place as Monaghan. That would be awful.

2 Likes

It’s clear this instance of acting in a precious manner and adopting a thread guardian stance relates to you trying to reassert your authority on what you see as your patch (diet, fitness, nutrition etc) but I’ve bizarrely become the ongoing focus of your attention here.

It’s no coincidence this has come when the Cork camogie team has qualified for the All Ireland final again. You mentioned earlier in the week how the manager dispensed with your services at the end of last season so it’s probably a blow to your ego to see them get back to Croke Park.

In fact there’s been a notable amount of posts from you across all sporting threads lately along the lines of “you don’t know what you’re talking about as you’ve had no involvement in top level sport, unlike me”. Same type of issue at play here. A need for validation, repeated mentions of your involvement (in camogie so not top level sport) to overcome any lingering self-doubt and to convince yourself of your value.

I regard the mentions of my life partner potentially kidnapping our unborn children and heading to her own birthplace as signs of your own fear that stumpy will fuck off back to Australia. She either hasn’t settled in Ireland and wants out or you’re increasingly resenting her success and considering a future without her because your jealousy is consuming you.

Overall, I see past your outwardly confident persona. You’re confused, irrational, volatile (the Brazilian jail rape posts), hurt and riddled with self doubt, Kevin. I’d advise laying off the creatine for a while.

8 Likes

Stop overusing the word bizarre you spanner

1 Like

Bizarre intervention.

1 Like

:rollseyes:

Ouch.com

:rollseyes:

Diet and nutrition is one thing…but genetics are key.

You either got good or bad genes.

Ok guys, maybe take a time out before posting from now on

1 Like

That’s a good effort from @Bandage . I enjoyed reading it. It will rattle @caoimhaoin a good bit because of the personal content that has a lot of truths included but when you see your moderator lowering the blade in an uncouth manner like that then its a sure sign his target has shaken him to his very core.
A bit like when yerman @Rocko used refer to posters as ‘honey’ when he was seething.

4 Likes

Guys don’t fall out. We’re all just people at the end of the day.

1 Like

Makey uppy people

1 Like

Haha. You have alot to learn about amateur psychology. Nice effort though.

Classic transference.

I don’t think i have ever been as content in my life. And why my ego would take a battering because a team i helped continued on the up is the thinking of someone who failed. I succeded. And i got more work, money and contacts for life from it. Got another gig for the winter directly from it. Delighted for them, superb people.

Anyway, you got the advice. Take it or leave it.

2 Likes

:grinning:

This is now quite serious. Is there anything to be said for a swig out of the chocolate milk carton?

1 Like

Perfect recovery drink seemingly. Right mix of proteins, carbs, etc

There’s fuck all wrong with creatine.

1 Like

Nasty scenes here. Very nasty.

Carry on.

3 Likes

Bandage is going thru a tough oeriod, i have been there before. Its a process. He is not ready for the next stage though. Help is pointless till he gets it himself. Then he may refer back.

2 Likes

Love will see him through it. I have no doubt about it.