Diet & Nutrition

I was thinking that myself that it looks like cauliflower, I’d say it is fairly bland

That didn’t last long

2 Likes

beetroot is the answer, drink it in

1 Like

I make a lovely Borscht​

I went into to buy zinc but got this instead, I can already feel the effects

https://www.vitabiotics.com/content/img/packshots/img_13.png

@KinvarasPassion

@caoimhaoin

has anyone ever done a 7 day detox?

If anybody needs it it’s you mate, I’d say you could be anything if you sorted the diet, it’s a fucking disgrace what you eat!

i burned around 7000 calories yesterday, I’ll ate what I want, I have an unreal physique. What I’m looking for is spiritual, I am looking for something, clarity, serenity, focus, I am cutting out caffeine in every form and am only going to ate, fruit veg and brown rice for a week

cc @KinvarasPassion

1 Like

You eat like a stoner mate, you’re wasting your time until you sort that out, it’s nothing but shit.

A week of kitchari mate. Simple to make, a few Tbs ghee, tsp cumin, coriander, turmeric, cup of brown basmati, half cup yellow lentils. Cook for 20 min then add a few cups of vegetables, cook another 20 min.

Eat 3 times a day for a week. Bland but does the trick.

That would be coriander seeds or spice and not leaves (cilantro).

I’m cutting out cooked food for a week, bar the rice as I need carbs for strict fitness regime, I want my body to break down the molecular structure of raw fruit and veg on its own

1 Like

Can’t be easy with terrorism alert on critical in your neighbourhood mate. The stress the body is under must be something savage.

You need to somehow lower your cortisol levels. Would you ever take a bath in the evenings with a lash of lavender mixed in?

I must try that

Neighbour here swears by Himilayan Pink Salt also.

The likes of Holland & Barrett will charge you a small fortune for this stuff… Thing is it’s the exact same stuff they give to cattle and you can pick up a half tonne bag for fuck all at your local co-op.

6 Likes

what does it do for you mate?

Regulates electrolyte balance mainly i think

seriously? this sounds like a game changer! I struggle with cramp in endurance events and have to resort to ateing raw salt to keep it at bay, is it for human consumption?