Diet & Nutrition

Yep. Some folk would have it in a salt cellar and throw an odd dash on their chips etc.

I just bought 500 grammes on amazon, this could change my life in ways that I never thought possible

2 Likes

Cheap as chips usually in Lidl, not Lidl chips though cause they’re very very cheap.

That’s the funniest thing I’ve seen around here yet.

Tossy, I’ve said it before but you’re crying out for a good woman in your life.

14 st minimum. Somebody that would give you a few cracks when you need it. All great men have a strong woman to keep them right.

1 Like

my problem all my life has been an electrolyte imbalance, tonight could be the start if the rest of my life, I have spent years striving for the answer, I thought i had it with the nutri bullet, but alas no, @KinvarasPassion could have changed my life tonight

1 Like

As ever, keep those of us who experience life vicariously through your posts informed.

He said he wouldn’t look for a woman again after the Indonesian disaster

Story there?

@Tassotti ?

I’m nearly 3 days in to the detox, no tea, coffee, bread, sugar or processed food, the clarity of thought is returning, energy levels increasing and my “can do” attitude is returning

1 Like

Anyone know a decent site for buying protein bars?

Bodyfirst.ie do the fulfil ones in bulk.

Oh hoo you sneaky bastard. :+1:

Wrong

@KinvarasPassion
it arrived this morning, Its absolutely unreal stuff

:clap:

Use sparingly…

i was out running today and made a few concoctions for my drinks to re-hydrate, no cramps to report over 26 miles in 28 degree heat, its unreal, I am sitting here and could do another one, my clarity of thought is unreal, its the greatest stuff of all time, thanks for recommending it buddy

3 Likes

Guys, Kombucha tea is the latest craze here. I’ve begun incorporating a glass into my daily routine, and it’s fair to say I’m noticing changes in my life I never thought possible. Has it reached Ireland yet?

Mark my words, this will be 2018’s nutri bullet/bulletproof coffee/herb encrusted salmon etc

My god its funny reading all this. Some people just never learn

That’s the booze filled shit that may be sending Michael Floyd back behind bars.