Diet & Nutrition

There’s only one thing putting Michael Floyd back behind bars, and that’s Michael Floyd.

Yes it has.

A place in Donegal makes it.its delicious

I heard to hat you should make your own though

Sounds like a wonderful idea, brew up some bacteria and yeast with no fucking idea what wild strains become dominant, wait for it to achieve maximum level of rankness, and then wonder why you have the shits and a yeast infection.

Buy a good quality probiotic yogurt and stop fucking around tying to poison yourself.

Yogurt?

Are you cray cray ?

It doesn’t look so bad

1 Like

They look like jars of piss samples taken after a Dublin football training session

6 Likes

Yes!!!

https://www.google.ie/amp/s/www.irishtimes.com/life-and-style/health-family/coffee-cuts-risk-of-death-from-strokes-and-heart-disease-studies-find-1.3150061%3Fmode%3Damp

1 Like

Big win for the intermittent fasters

2 Likes

Huzzah :clap:

Cat got your tongue @glasagusban @caoimhaoin ??

1 Like

@glasagusban has gone to ground since this emerged

The silence from him and Kev is deafening

1 Like

What happened mate?

cc @glasagusban

What are you on about?

I’m not bothered clicking there, what does it say.

As an aside, yesterday I had a burger and chips, four pints of Guinness, an Indian takeaway and two glasses of wine. How’s that for diet and nutrition?

1 Like

Who … wha … where…

The two lads rightly mugged off. Unreal.

:joy::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

@glasagusban & @caoimhaoin wrong again

1 Like

Study is on mice. So straight away it cannot be taken fully seriously. Just an indicator that more research may be worth it.

Intermittent fasting is fine, and probably better than all other diets in that it is not depleating macronutrients, however its simply calorie reduction like every other diet. Its the only thing they all have in common.