Diet & Nutrition

Paying a fellow to deliver porridge to you. You are some fucking mug

:smile:

3 Likes

Where do you get your other thirteen meals a week (presuming you’re a standard 3 x 7er)?
I don’t imagine any of these prepared creations will make the Ravenous thread mate?

I also presume that you don’t have to cook for anyone else?

6.50 for a bit of shepherds pie or turkey mince is no bargain either.

1 Like

I cook for others weekly. Generally at weekend.

I eat fruit and sometimes cereal in mornings

I find if I don’t eat fruit first I struggle after that.

I eat out and have left overs at least once each as well.

And sometimes I get the full 10 meals. But with the odd meeting lunch or breakfast I was not eating everything.

One thatching it shows is how much we all over eat. It took a bit of adapting but I was eating too much at every sitting.

I feel way better. Absolutely sure of getting right macronutrient balance in 4-5 days a week minimum now. And tbh it has flowed into weekend as well

4 Likes

Sure there’s auld bachelor farmers heading down to the local Centra and getting a bigger feed for less than that.

Agree. Every time the wife throws me out I can live like a king for €10 a day from the local deli.

It’s no wonder it’s calorie controlled if they are gibbing you on the portion size

You are not very good with valuing your time are ya?

I do not believe for a second you make all that food either.

I do not believe any of ye in fact

No you are wrong.

Again

Ah Kev, no need for that. This is the INTERNET. Nobody tells fibs around here

1 Like

Make it? I grow a lot of it and I forage some more of it. I spend a lot of time studying food and cooking techniques. It strikes me as a a far more important way to spend time than grunting like a fucking eejit in a gym and ating the ends of a vat of turkey mince cooked in an industrial unit

11 Likes

Your ignorance is facinating.

Do you know you can lose as much as 5%skeletal muscle a year after 35-40 range.

You should really listen to experts, get strong and stop messing up your back out gardening.

Tonights helping.

This is actual from O’Crulaois in Ballincollig as I had not my order in for the week. Similar approach.

Ham and Turkey with cabbage carrot and mash

2 Likes

A grown man shouldn’t be eating out of a disposable container

6 Likes

You’re talking to some ol lad here, @Fagan_ODowd with plenty of time on his hands, doesn’t participate in any team or individual competitive sports or get any real intense exercise. Pottering around for 3 hours every evening in his kitchen and back garden with a few home grown vegetables to be proud of and cooking time consuming meals is a God send. Sure he’s fuck all else to be doing except post a few contrary comments on the internet or peer through old ladies windows.

What you are doing is saving time and money but you’re whistling in the wind explaining that to troglodytes with lots of time on their hands.

7 Likes

A grown man with kids should not spend every waking minute on a lads forum

3 Likes

That looks grand,

1 Like

Great for 6.00

1 Like

Great word. Had to look it up.

Perfect description

1 Like

This scheme kev is in is like meals on wheels for simpletons.

3 Likes