Diet & Nutrition

Whats that got to do with the price of spuds?

Good to see we have matured because in the past I’d have probably responded about macroaster feeding his family out of the local chip shop 6 nights a week and a chinese then on sunday

Eating out 5 nights a week is the height of laziness

I know that being from Cork has you as half British mate but we call them chippers in this country, not chip shops

2 Likes

An internet lesson being handed out by @Mac here

I wouldnt know its so rarely im in one of them. I guess they have their own pet name for you as well in your local chipper

It would be except its something youv just completely made up :joy:

The TV Dinners brigade are being routed.

A food-related TFK thread without pictures of plates of sausages and Rashers is one of the busiest of the month.
2018 is a weird aul year

1 Like

Woeful comeback

:joy::joy::joy::joy:. Where the fuck sells sambos 2-3 days old? Even the pre packaged ones are supposed to be thrown out at the end of the day.

That whole post is just bizarre. You’d wonder how the hamster in his head computes things sometimes

He has been exposed and is making up shit

Latchico is a great word.

1 Like

Lads, sambos have a 2 day life…

Just saying.

Reheating rice is very dangerous

That’s an aul wife’s tale

Does the aul wife work in your beloved NHS?

Cornflake chicken, spicy potato wedges, green beans there tonight. Time from start to finish 45 minutes. Cost in the region of 2€. Taste unreal. Had a glass of green spot while it was in the oven.

12 Likes

Chicken breasts in the oven cooked in a tomato and basil sauce topped with mozerella, served with wholegrain spaghetti. Fed 4 people with enough left over for tomorrow. Less than €10.

6 Likes