Diet & Nutrition

Was it nice? It sounds lovely.

Very nice and very quick. Whole thing done within 35 minutes.

The last bits of Sundays homemade Lasagne. Todays cost - zero.

1 Like

Unreal. That’s less than the time it would take to go to the Bishopstown Bar and back.

3 Likes

That kind of homemade dish gets better as it matures.

I said the exact same thing to Mrs Mac this evening. Proper steak mince as well that was minced in front of us by the butcher. You can’t put a price on knowing exactly what you’re cooking with.

1 Like

From askeaton?

How dangerous?

Like more dangerous than drunk driving?

I had the Cottage Pie I made Sunday for my dinner yesterday evening. Steak mince, fresh veg and local grown potatoes. Fed 6 people Sunday and two of us again yesterday. You can’t put a price on quality food with healthy, local ingredients.

1 Like

3 days old.

I’ll send gman the mass card to bring with him

3 Likes

2 days. Sunday was 2 days ago.

And you had to go to the shop and cook it.

Obviously in an ideal world with wife at home that’s wonderful

Sunday Monday Tuesday.

Nah that’s 3 alright

:grinning:

You fucking ape. By your logic, yesterday was 2 days ago.

14 Likes

:grinning:

I’d say his clients must be awful confused when they get their 9 day weekly workout plan

5 Likes

There is little or no excuse for not having the time to do a bit if grocery shoppjng or put on a bit of dinner.
Its all about personal management. The same for portion size if you have a problem with it and can’t burn off the calories. Just put less on the fucking plate and eat less. Thats just simple personal management and it’s a pet hate of mine when poeople chose to neglect it.
I’m very disappointed in you @caoimhaoin . You have all this week’s dinners sitting thereon the floor of the gym. You probably have fat fucks coming into you and you are proibably pushing them in this direction and because they are fat and lazy by nature they are buying into it which is not sustainable for them. You are setting a bad example. You are supporting their inner chimp who is telling them shortcuts are ok. Which is exactly why they are fat fuck s to begin with. You should be teaching them better personal management skills but you’d have to practice it yourself first. I’d be very disappointed in you.
You spend an awful lot of time posting on here. Less than half that would put good honest food on the plate. Much better grub than that creepy cunt the DJ in the Bishopstown bar can make and you wouldn’t need to be ating it out of a plastic bowl. Youd also feel much much better for doing it and you’d be setting a far better example to your clients.

9 Likes

I do one weekly shop. I actually get my chicken breasts delivered to me by a butcher friend of the family.

That’s a corker of a post

I’d ate that.