Diet & Nutrition

Interested in this behaviour program

Same here.

Designed by nutrionists, behavioural psychologists, dieticians, s&c etc.

Based around building habits. Full program is 12 months. Incredibly good and 100% works if you can motivate complience

Is it available online?

I would have thought learning how to cook healthily was a big part of it.

You always hear nutritionists banging on about cooking for yourself so you know what’s going into it and portion control.

It’s part of the program in ways. Not necessarily to cook but how to use portions etc.

Every 2 weeks you work on a habit. 10 lessons with every habit.

The basic premise is its how you eat, not what you eat

Buying 4 plastic box diners off of the DJ down the pub every tuesday is not the actions of a man qualified to be teaching gullible fat lazy slobs to live realistic balanced lives.

I d say your culinary skills are very very poor and your time management skills are mediocre at best.

To be honest I couldn’t give a fuck what you think.

You haven’t the first notion about me or the people I help. Not a clue.

1 Like

Help? Are you a charity now?

Are you completely retarded?

2 Likes

Yep, charging people through the nose for advice plagiarized off the internet, then not paying tax on it is helping people mac. You just don’t get it fella.

2 Likes

More jealousy and bitterness :joy:

You make it sound like it’s a public service you’re offering Kev. The levels of delusion you have about yourself are just ridiculous. And as usual, you’re unable to handle anyone else having a different viewpoint to you.

You don’t have a different view point.

Just a complete lack of understanding of what I do.

The fact that you don’t think I could help people is completely fucking bizarre.

But most of it is obviously way above your head.

4 Likes

:grin::grin::grin:

Charging people for a service is not the same as helping them Kev. Ultimately the outcome may be the same but when you break it down, you’re their lackey before they ultimately move onto their next fad

3e8d11b81c6ecb5b2d0d2c9bb8af87bc8be3c8ae_1_690x388

They look like magic beans Kev.Did you swap a cow for them? I’d say your Ma was furious when you got home.

That makes no sense whatsoever.

You are so ignorant it’s amusing

1 Like

He was in the rape thread last week saying the girl had it coming because she went back to the house…

Solicitors help people. You pay them. It’s a service.