Diet & Nutrition

Some do. Not disputing that.

Most squeeze money out of people and do deals without really fighting their corner.

And not disputing that’s not similar in my business.most set people up to fail again, even if they do not mean it

A lot of solicitors do pro bono work. Don’t be minding him kev.

I think that’s @mac’s point Kev. I don’t doubt for a second that you are conscientious and very good at your job. But people pay you, you’re not a charity. I’m sure people really appreciate the improvement that you bring to their lives. Same as appreciating a good solicitor. I mean that as a compliment.

Someone has to keep them in cocaine

They do. I wonder of the motivation in some cases.

But absolutely.

There are people out there fighting the good fight

I agree with you on your general point.

But I do not think that’s Mac’s point at all unfortunately.

You are giving him way way too.much credit

Are there any anti-bono solicitors? Fucking tax dodging pox

@mac thinks girls that go back to houses deserve to be raped. Mac is also willing to go and watch Ireland v Italy with his this Saturday because he got free tickets…

2 Likes

That’s not entirely true.

I paid for the tickets.

Its a pity that when 2 people offer you the same opinion, you’re unable to look beyond the person rather than hearing the opinion. I believe the term you used yourself for it is playing the man and not the balls. Another example of you being a walking contradiction.

We both know you are full of shit

At least you’re finally admitting your bipolar problems. A breakthrough of sorts.

This crowd Krave seem to be at the same craic

There is a ball of companies doing this at the moment. Every third person on Dragons Den last year was pitching something similar. There is certainly a place in the market for it, and very useful for a certain demographic.

I just don’t feel it should be at the expense of learning valuable life skills like good home cooking.

3 Likes

Exactly. Its a pure convenience avenue. No-one should ever be ‘too busy’ to look after what they eat.

I agree. But thats not what this was about with kev iirc. I thought this was just about his using convenience for Monday to Fridays.

Who has ever suggested that.

Some lads twisting the rhetoric now to cover their initial over dramatic myopic reactions

You are too stupid to read

I’m talking about in general. Not every post on this thread is about you

1 Like