Diet & Nutrition

I know you used orange juice above. What do you normally use as the liquid? Ice cream? Yogurt? Water? Milk?

I always use juice. About 200/300 ml, then some frozen berries, a banana or a carrot (cut into sticks), oats (especially if its for breakfast) and maybe some yogurt though normally I avoid yogurt because I think it gives me spots. Seeds, nuts and wheatgerm are other good additions. Of course feel free to experiment with different fruits. If that’s your thing.

I fucked a load of fruit into a blender recently with some ice and milk.
The results was bland and disappointing.

[quote=“The Runt, post: 788957, member: 181”]I fucked a load of fruit into a blender recently with some ice and milk.
The results was bland and disappointing.[/quote]

Yeah milk makes it bland. Go at least half oj, or full juice and add yogurt if you want your dairy. Need to use tasty fruit too.

egg whites, bananas, vanilla ice cream, peanut butter, all about the protein…#PROTEIN #ALLDAY

I’ve had 3 easi-singles today. 6 grams of protein. Oh yeah.

Fuck. Easi Singles are disgusting. They used to be a staple food in our house when I was a young lad.

Nuts. Nuts. Nuts. Nuts.

Is if fair to say that these things are the healthiest food out there?

[quote=“farmerinthecity, post: 788980, member: 24”]Nuts. Nuts. Nuts. Nuts.

Is if fair to say that these things are the healthiest food out there?[/quote]

I see lads talking about them the whole time.

What are the best kind of nuts to eat? My diet has gone to shite recently.

Winning!

The Runt[/USER] [USER=1533]glasagusban

pre workout - large teaspoon of coffee into a cup and mix with a half cup of coke.

post workout- Blend tin of tuna with can of diet coke!

I have a curious liking for them. Probably because they remind me of my youth. But, y’know, 40 calories or so and 2g of protein…there’s worse snacks out there for sure.

[quote=“farmerinthecity, post: 788980, member: 24”]Nuts. Nuts. Nuts. Nuts.

Is if fair to say that these things are the healthiest food out there?[/quote]

Almonds mate. Full of calcium they are…

[quote=“Mac, post: 788982, member: 109”]I see lads talking about them the whole time.

What are the best kind of nuts to eat? My diet has gone to shite recently.[/quote]

Anyone?

A handful of mixed nuts and seeds are all you need.

Alternatively a table spoon of peanut butter is very good for you.

Stay away from salted nuts of any sort.

Non-roasted dude and you’ll be grand.

I’ll chance making one in the morning with bananas, strawberries and ice cream.

If people want to include something to their diet that is full if goodness and vitality, try celery. The word super food is used too easily these days but celery is.

My heart is in my mouth here. Hopefully you’ll be ok Runt.

I think I’ll be fine Fagan. My only fear is that it may be a little more time consuming than my normal breakfast and may result in me leaving the house a few minutes behind schedule.

I’ve loads of strawberries picked fresh from the garden this evening.