Direct Provision

OK you didn’t see the housing answer or didn’t understand it.

You’re throwing as many objections at this as you can in the hope one might stick. Your “concerns” are shifting rapidly. And that’s very helpful. Because it marks your card as a disgusting racist, and not someone with any genuine concerns.

The same lad who was so deeply concerned for the welfare of the cops during the BLM protests in the summer. Always on the same side of every argument. Everyone’s a snowflake. Everyone’s virtue signalling. Objecting to any form of equality with spurious arguments. A grown man so horribly destroyed by his own insecurities he can’t see the good in humanity.

I’ve never shown any decency in real life? Do yourself a favour and fuck off away from here if you’re so put out by this caricature of me you’ve created for yourself. I didn’t create this place to create a platform for a racist asshole. You’re here because I’ve tolerated your pathetic existence for as long as I have. Your right to attack my character is non existent. That’s a concept that should be very understandable to someone with your worldview.

PS I haven’t “logged you out” of anywhere. You were suspended before if that’s your reference. I’d suggest your paranoia might be getting the better of you.

1 Like

This is remarkably similar to something your hero Ewan would write. Abusive, spiteful and incoherent.

4 Likes

Yeah you haven’t answered the housing question at all. But you keep screaming racist at me over and over to cover for that. That’s ok. I’m sure I’m the only one who’s ever made a racist joke on this site, it’s not like you tolerate it in others who follow your political views. You’re a nasty enough individual, that’s why I find the holier than thou hypocrisy hilarious. I didn’t engage with you on this thread you jumped straight in and can’t even defend your argument so have had to resort to name calling early. I have no interest in anyone from the IFSC brigade, I want to talk about gaa and NFL and other things with the decent funny posters on this site. You’re not one of them, so put me on ignore and I’ll do likewise, I’ve no interest in engaging with you on anything.

Why not? Go abroad, destroy your Irish passport, fly home, claim asylum and get your own home in 4 months. I think a fairer scheme would be to invest in social housing at the same rate as the 60s or 70s and let the new Irish join the housing list like every other citizen. However this plan is 1000 times better than letter the new Irish go homeless.

But I’m being too negative here. Direct provision is gone. This is a massive success for the Green Party and I heartily congratulate everyone who was involved in it, most especially the Green Party branch on TFK. It’s a great thing for Ireland and the world.Young Saoirse McHugh has been badly shown up today.

2 Likes

Direct provision had survived for decades but it couldn’t last a few months in the ring with big tough Roderick O’Gorman.

2 Likes

As I said, you’re here because I’ve tolerated you. You’re here at my invitation. I’m not going to ignore you and allow your bile to go unchecked.

I think it’s a shame that you can’t control your rage. The IFSC and Dublin references are red herrings thst speak to your deep (and frankly very troubling) insecurities. And that leads me to lend you a sympathetic ear because you’re evidently a man with a whole host of problems.

But then you attack my good name. You attack my “real life” character which you’ve never encountered. I’m struggling to come up with a single reason why someone who attacks my “decency” should want to be a member here. Or why I should fund their vitriol every month.

You wouldn’t walk into someone’s gaff, spout endless racist crap, attack your host’s character and then think you’d resolve that just by asking the host to ignore you. Well perhaps you would. But up here in the "IFSC” we’re a little more civilised. And consider that civility is a requirement for your continued presence in our little abode.

3 Likes

Yeah I really need to control my rage :smile: and as for the personal attacks on character? They’re ok one direction it seems.

I’m perfectly zen. I think a few accountants who thought they were fighting British oppression for years is frankly the most hilariously ridiculous group I’ve ever read about online. I can’t stop laughing at and referencing it.

I’m entitled to ask questions and point out you’ve no real answers. You’ve shrieked racist at me about ten times now, but I haven’t said anything racist on this thread. But it’s all you have? What racism was there, not following some of the bile BLM was coming out with?

If you can’t answer my questions (you can’t) and can’t debate beyond name calling, best avoid me in future. As you should have here, you replied to me and started the petulant name calling straight away. I didn’t reply to you, when have I ever? So not exactly walking into your house actions there I’m afraid. You’re getting paranoid now.

Yeah you’ll have to fire up a few examples here, I’ve let you away with this accusation for too long

2 Likes

I’ve an idea. Maybe read the last time I explained this to you.

When you always take the same side in the argument it’s clear you harbour racist views. Be comfortable in your own skin and acknowledge your hatred for others who look different to you.

I’ll explain this once more. I’m not going to ignore you on my forum. If you want to be ignored by me then fuck off and find someone and somewhere more welcoming of your worldview.

I abhor your nasty racism. I have complete contempt for your disgusting xenophobia. The only sliver of light for you is my pity for your screamingly obvious insecurities which come tumbling out of every pathetic post dripping with a poisonous concoction of jealousy and rage.

You’re on my forum. You’re attacking my character. And you expect me to pay for that and just ignore you? You’ve an awful lot of growing up to do.

4 Likes
1 Like

Bit of a lick arsenal comment here but on that note is another TFK funder not overdue?

The Euro symbol at the top of the page allows you to contribute whenever you feel like it.

Nah we’re living off the prediction competition for a while yet.

1 Like

So you’ve no examples, just the fact that when I don’t agree with your brain-dead arguments on some topics you start shrieking racist.

You attacked my character first with your attacks on my imaginary racism that you can’t show any examples of. But I can’t say anything back about you. More holier than thou hypocrisy from a blowhard.

You banned me from posting on a whole range of topics because my opinions didn’t align with yours, that’s how insecure you are. I take what I think is the logical side in an argument, you take the virtue signalling side.

And that rage you are again displaying, the screaming and name calling, Jesus that is frightening. you couldn’t be let next not near asylum seekers or any person’s in a sensitive situation, you’ve no emotional control, something you really need to work on.

I’m going to give you some time off so you can decide if you really want to be on tfk or not. You said you want to be here to post on hurling and NFL. And yet you put on your big thuggish racist boots and march into the direct provision thread to have your (uninformed and worthless) say.

I have more to do with my time than defend my name from your slurs. If you think there’s inequality here then maybe you might feel more sympathy for those on the wrong side of power in other facets of life. I don’t apologise for despising your racist views, whether they be overt racial slurs or just couched in objections to all from of equality.

So still no examples of what you accuse me of. Easier to just ban I suppose.

And you can call me every slur under the sun, when I ask you to back up your accusations, nope, ban time. Pathetic enough really.

Can anyone bullet point the accusations and slurs thrown about to and fro here.

Grazie.

Tried clicking on membership options @Rocko