Post a picture of your mud hut. And your trainers

No bothers, I thought you were the biggest cunt on here for a few months, when your approach to me softened I thought you were setting me up for something, now itā€™s become clear, as long as I can put occasional manners on the most feared grouping in Internet history Iā€™m grand? :cold_sweat: and youā€™ll tolerate my trainers and ugg slippers, ye should be grateful, Iā€™ve almost single handedly made this one of the best threads on TFK. :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

Iā€™ve set up yet another nice post for Treatystones, trainers at a funeral, who could have thought of that?

1 Like

Go jump in an incinerator you cunt.

1 Like

I respect you too much as a man to have a cut pal.

1 Like

Hereā€™s fucking paranoid Cheech again with another savage put down, now I know why you usually only converse in emojis and pictures, youā€™re a fucking embarrassment :sweat_smile:

Still got nothing, but your bought gook wife. Awwww

1 Like

1 Like

ahahahah, thats the funniest thing I have seen in ages, heā€™ll probably go crying to rocko now, the little monkey rapist :joy:

1 Like

Good chance the owners of the shoe shops on William Street must love him.

1 Like

Careful now, he might tell us a long winded boring tale we have no fucking interest in.

heā€™s the type of gimp who shares a social media page with his ā€œwifeā€ :sweat_smile:

Mate, I would have thought someone with your mental health history would be a bit more sensitive with the depressed lad in Canada.

Whats all this? Has he had a mental breakdown?

single handily keeping him going

Itā€™s handy to have a few bob in the old back pocket, that itinerant who sold you the fake disgusting air max will always have knackers like you to flog his shit to, itā€™s nice to support a local business.

Itā€™s a pity he wouldnā€™t buy his bird a vacuum cleaner some day when he is out prowling the streets of limerick for another pair of gammy as fuck tackies to add to his other 53 pairs stacked up around the house that simply needs a good cleaning.

2 Likes

you can tell he tucks his tracksuit into his socks the itinerant bastard

1 Like

Leave it out you tip cunt that lad seems soundā€¦smke on me mate when we bate all the odds and bate ye*
And be bate in the final

Iā€™m not your mate, mate.

1 Like

Youā€™re nobodys mate, youā€™re just a joke whoā€™s backed the wrong horse, fucking cosying up to the bedsit boy and the joyless cunt now :joy: at least youā€™ll get a few likes anyway :sweat_smile:

3 Likes