Directions From Dublin Airport

Got through today one hour from house to airside using fastpass and bag drop. Very busy alright

A pal of mine turned up at Dublin Airport before 5am this morning for an 8.30am flight.

Breezed through security in 15 minutes so had over 3 hours to kill for the flight.

Never felt as mugged off in all his life.

Will we set up a gofundme for him?

1 Like

Turn up three hours early for security they say. Nobody on the baggage desks three hours before the flight. Shifting the queues around the airport.

The Easter Weekend Carnage at DUB the latest media disaster fetish.

Who is checking in baggage in this day and age?

1 Like

Same with me … dropped the guts of €60 on rank hot dogs , microwaved nachos doused in cheese from a bottle and two pints of craft beer … seriously mugged off …

1 Like

Some fellas are begging to be mugged off at the same time. You were hardly horsing into all that at seven in the morning?

3 Likes

Wr had to put our hand luggae into the hold but this was self service now

If you’re on your holidays, you’re on your holidays

1 Like

Nope , Afternoon chow down to kill time

1 Like

You’re flying somewhere??

No mate

The Aer Lingus self service yokes in T2 are a god-send. Don’t think many of the other airlines had this facility in DUB but it’s literally been years since I’ve been there.

1 Like

They don’t seem to work with pre-printed boarding passes if checking luggage

Have to enter booking ref etc.

I tried for a few seconds and went over to the Aer Club check in

Can’t recall ever having problems with them, though I was probably mostly collecting boarding pass from them as well.

1 Like

The ones in manc scan your qr code. About the only thing in the airport that works**

**Half of them are broken

what a shambles of an operation

1 Like

Three and a half hours before a flight? Unless you’re flying transatlantic that’s a pure joke

They must have been listening to the travel “experts” on TFK.

1 Like

A reporter read out a statement from the DAA yesterday morning, it said of the 330,000 people who had departed the airport in the past week none had missed their flight.

No mention of those that didn’t depart the airport.

15 Likes