Directions From Dublin Airport

i worked in the airport when i was in college

I met one of the guys that i worked with recently enough, said that he was offered early retirement on half his salary until he was 65, he is about 50, he bit their hand off as did the other lads i knew that worked there

1 Like

:anguished:

2 Likes

i was a gardener, frantically offsetting

10 Likes

Fair play. Could you thank Eamon Ryan for me when you next see him? His recent comments about easy energy saving wins really focused my mind and I’ve changed my behaviour already. Good for me. Good for the environment.

3 Likes

huzzah

Good old Ryan Air

3 Likes

Except they usually stick you in the middle of a row if they can :face_vomiting:

Ah here

2 Likes

In Dublin Airport 4 hours ahead of a flight to London :rofl: :sweat_smile:

Thank fuck for Shannon

3 Likes

First world problems…

There’s poor Russian kids losing their lives and all these sad fucks can moan about is the wait in an airport :roll_eyes:. It’s just another way of saying ‘look at me’ as they travel abroad.

1 Like

Is there only one place to get a fry in T2? :smiley:

Havent seen any Limerick/Clare or Cork goverment party TD suggest a solution is to stop the centralization of flights from Ireland through Dublin

Correct me if im wrong

1 Like

The customer makes the call here mate. If there was a demand for these airports they would be used more

@Batigol goes sick for a week and the whole thing goes to fuck.

3 Likes

The supply is shit. Routes and times out of shannon and cork arent great. You never here of dubs being dragged down the country.

A lot of industries affected by Covid are trying to make their money back too quick …they got so many people off the books and are now bringing in new people on worse terms and conditions …

1 Like

Liam says call in the army to deal with it.

https://www.irishmirror.ie/news/irish-news/ryanair-boss-michael-oleary-calls-26614995

I think DAA did tis years ago, so the guys that joined in the last 15 years were on way worse conditions than the Aer Rianta workers. These are the last of the Aer Rianta guys there i would say, some offer

Supposedly a large batch of new workers are due to have their vetting completed in the next few days. Some relief then you’d hope.