Disney+, Amazon Prime, Apple TV, and other streaming channels

Wayne on Amazon prime.
It’s the best thing I’ve ever seen on the television for ages.
It takes a couple of episodes before the sheer majesty of how brilliant it is becomes apparent.

Definitely.
Half repo man, half bonnie and clyde, half no country for old men and 60% pretty in pink.

Did you watch this yet? How bad is it?

March 26th

Did you watch to after all the credits.

I did.

1 Like

Ted Lasso justifies Apple TV all on his own. Also, kudos to Jason Sudekis who on hearing the lovely Olivia had left him for Harry Styles, shacked up with Keeley Hazel. That’s how you do rebound.

3 Likes

Also, Bluey on Disney+ for the kids, wonderful on many levels.

Dollface on Disney+ might be one of interest to the significant others of the forum.

My name is Earl is on Disney plus. My god how was this allowed to be shown before the watershed

I absolutely loved that show. Really genuinely funny. And the women. Holy god.

1 Like

Catalina my god

Anyone else having to log into Disney plus almost everytime they open it recently? Very frustrating

Is Malcolm in the Middle available to watch on my of the streaming sites?

https://www.justwatch.com/

Good website to let you know all content on all services available

4 Likes

Herself is watching it again I hadn’t seen it in years literally 20, two episodes we watched last night were the bowling one and looking after the fat creeps cat jelly bean. Priceless.

1 Like

Channel 4 player. Its free to. Might need to navigate menus watched the whole thing back a few months ago. Forgot how good it was

1 Like

Love,Death + Robots vol2…may14th Netflix. Class.

Leonardo is a grand show. I’m sure its mostly bollox but the bits about painting the fresco in the convent refectory are outstanding

Oscar winning best picture nomadland will be on Disney + from April 30th