Disney+, Amazon Prime, Apple TV, and other streaming channels

Great. A film about an oul wan driving around in a van. I literally can’t wait.

4 Likes

At least she didn’t need Morgan Freeman

No one needs a Morgan Freeman. But if you have a Morgan Freeman, you use the Morgan Freeman.

It’s actually decent, but Wildlike on Amazon prime is better.
Whilst in recent years films have been catching up with their literary counterparts, the nomadland book is much better than the film imo, and is very well worth a read. I was sorry to finish it anyway.

Started watching a cop show on Amazon called Bosch. The main guy was in deadwood. It’s not too bad at all.

1 Like

I watched first two series. It’s decent alright

Yeah it’s good. It’s not groundbreaking but each series is very watchable.

Was a lot on this few years back about this. Decent show… Any idea when the new season is being done

I think the seventh and last series was held up over the virus. Should be out soon.

Plenty of discussion on here before about Harry’s tattoos and Irish background. Might be worth a search.

2 Likes

Yeah due this summer. And then there’s a spin off series to follow too with the same lead.

What’s that called, Festo?

Only the engineering technical types on here will get that one.

1 Like

A bosch spin off about what?

About Bosch and the lawyer lady. Not sure what the premise is but think it’s new material as opposed to something from the books.

HBO Max launching next month in Ireland. Most of the best stuff and they have some great shows in fairness has been on Sky Atlantic.

Any price yet?

I think 15 a month

1 Like

I started watching American Gods the other night. I’m three episodes in and l like the premise. The cinematography is very very good in fact It’s gloriously shot.

1 Like

Bosch gets better series by series.

1 Like

After working fine for 2 years my sky q box has just disconnected from the Internet and I cannot get it to connect again

Iv followed all the online instruction i.e hold down the wps button on the box etc. No joy

The WiFi is working fine and the smart TV has remained connected to it

Is there no reset button on the sky q box? Iv seen you can reset the hard drive but thay will delete all recordings so don’t want to do that unless no other choice…

Any suggestions?

Have you tried turning it off and on again?