Disturbing stalker stories

Following Bandage’s admission last night in the lovely ladies thread that he actively stalks vulnerable women on Facebook, I was wondering does anyone have any good stories about ‘hi jinks’ on the internet in this regard.

I can only talk from my own experience with a minor celebrity on Facebook called Sara Simmonds who starred in a minor hit film, In Search Of a Midnight Kiss. The stalking began when I sent her a message on Facebook saying I loved the film and thought it would be a cult classic in time. I was a bit surprised when she replied (thought she’d be in Cannes) thanking me and saying it was very rewarding to receive such fan mail. I obviously didn’t reply again as to do that would be creepy, however it does solve Bandage’s conundrum in that I can now see her full profile on Facebook.

The lovely Sara Simmonds (right) with her co star Katie Luong.

Basically your disturbing story is about you?

1 Like

Yes, that is correct.

But what if Miss Simmonds is checking her Facebook mail every day wondering why that lovely young man from Limerick hasn’t replied to her? No harm in sending another mail, and if she replies to that one then I would say she’s gamey for it. Follow that shit up, SS, and keep us informed.

You stalker :pint:

I love that word.

Plenty of those sorts on some website I saw on here recently assestsmodel.com something or other. :stuck_out_tongue:

You’ve got the stalker Gene there for sure.
“follow up” is stalking. After that maybe she won’t reply to the emails, but maybe she is hoping that you are just going to turn up at her house so maybe follow up on that, and if she does not come otu to see you after a couple of weeks of sitting by her gates then maybe follow up by getting into her house and waiting naked in her bed. Maybe thats what she wants.
No harm in bring a stalker though, in essense you have to be a bit of a stalker to meet women. You need to stalk them for a while and study their manerisims. Then pounce !!! with a matini and rufees. They love that. They call it romance.
Yours etc,
GSH.

Every Starlet must have a stalker willing to bathe in her blood if she wants to make it in Hollywood.

Follow your dreams SS.

There’s room on my horse for two, myboyblue. How about you and Katie?

[quote=“Garda Sean Horgan”]You’ve got the stalker Gene there for sure.
“follow up” is stalking. After that maybe she won’t reply to the emails, but maybe she is hoping that you are just going to turn up at her house so maybe follow up on that, and if she does not come otu to see you after a couple of weeks of sitting by her gates then maybe follow up by getting into her house and waiting naked in her bed. Maybe thats what she wants.
No harm in bring a stalker though, in essense you have to be a bit of a stalker to meet women. You need to stalk them for a while and study their manerisims. Then pounce !!! with a matini and rufees. They love that. They call it romance.
Yours etc,
GSH.[/QUOTE]

GSH,i have one of your colleagues from An Garda Siocana sitting in the next office to me examining cctv of the outside of our business premises here near Waterford,it appears that a band of Tinkers met up outside here before going to rob a poor oul fella around 12 miles away of 18 grand.Anyway your workmate is here in plainclothes for the last hour diligently copying onto ccds and working away,full marks to the man,trouble is 2 other plainclothes are out in an unmarked with the seats rolled down having a snooze since they arrived,no joke.Waste of fucking taxpayers money imo,another thing is that the two dossers are considerably younger than the fella doing all the work.What you think of all this.
Yours in keeping an eye on lazy cops
The Link.

I can’t talk.
I spend all day on TFK.

I’ll have to say that those garda in the car are showing vast amount of potential crimebusting energy.
They are sitting there, poised in the car, ready to put emergency action into motion at any given notice. If they were sitting outside the car eating a cone and with their shoes off then I would agree with you.
There is also the possibility that they are trying to catch the waterford car theif who only steals cars when there are 2 guys asleep in one.
If so, they are showing tremendous skill and dedication to their job and should be hailed from up on high.
Not me though, I did work back in the early nineties. It someone elses turn now.
Yours etc,
GSH.

Katie?

[quote=“Garda Sean Horgan”]I can’t talk.
I spend all day on TFK.

I’ll have to say that those garda in the car are showing vast amount of potential crimebusting energy.
They are sitting there, poised in the car, ready to put emergency action into motion at any given notice. If they were sitting outside the car eating a cone and with their shoes off then I would agree with you.
There is also the possibility that they are trying to catch the waterford car theif who only steals cars when there are 2 guys asleep in one.
If so, they are showing tremendous skill and dedication to their job and should be hailed from up on high.
Not me though, I did work back in the early nineties. It someone elses turn now.
Yours etc,
GSH.[/QUOTE]

You’re a credit to the force GSH

There’s evidence to suggest that a lot of TFK members enjoy stalking Flano through social networking means, sick fooks.

:thumbsup: Scary stuff

Take it as a compliment flano. I hear CLG has had that picture blown up for “personal use”. And its no surprise that MGG’s disappearance coincided with it. Poor ol girl’s heart couldnt take the excitement.

I just enjoy stalking him through normal stalking means

:eek: Get the fook away from that window you

Sorry;)…