Disturbing stalker stories

Class :guns:

[quote=“Bandage”]As a fellow poet, I commend you, Clarkey, on your outstanding work.

:clap:[/QUOTE]

High praise indeed. Thank you Bandage.

Not at all SS. I’m a bit like Everton, I try and make the most of limited resources.

Also, the foreigners seem to take to me for some reason.

Advertising a room on Daft is a great way to meet birds. I’d an absolute stunner over last week from Sligo but she brought her sister who was one hell of an obnoxious bitch, and didn’t allow me the chance even to talk, let alone work some magic.

My favourite was a Polish bird who I showed a room to a while back. She was so mad for it she was practically humping the frame of the door as we discussed rent and bills etc. Gave the room to a different bird and was riding the Pole within 48 hours anyway.

daft.ie = :thumbsup:

[quote=“Thrawneen”]Not at all SS. I’m a bit like Everton, I try and make the most of limited resources.

Also, the foreigners seem to take to me for some reason.

Advertising a room on Daft is a great way to meet birds. I’d an absolute stunner over last week from Sligo but she brought her sister who was one hell of an obnoxious bitch, and didn’t allow me the chance even to talk, let alone work some magic.

My favourite was a Polish bird who I showed a room to a while back. She was so mad for it she was practically humping the frame of the door as we discussed rent and bills etc. Gave the room to a different bird and was riding the Pole within 48 hours anyway.

daft.ie = :thumbsup:[/QUOTE]

Fucking hell
You shouldn’t be bothering with that French burd if you can get this sort of gametime at home

[quote=“W.B. Yeats”]Fucking hell
You shouldn’t be bothering with that French burd if you can get this sort of gametime at home[/QUOTE]

I’d swap them all for one night with her, WB, to be quite honest with you.

That’s very impressive with the Polish one, Thrawneen. I rented out a room lately but there weren’t many takers really. Ended up with a lad from Wexford.

The best ever was a few years ago when I rented out a room in Terenure to two blonde Melbourne girls, Kristin Hilton and Karen O’Sullivan, their names are indelibly seared into my mind. Like two Elle McPhersons they were. I remember one of them came home from town one day and asked did I ever hear of a band called Coldplay (this was around the time of Parachutes) as their drummer had asked her directions to the Olympia as they were gigging there that night. Obviously the English prick knew the way but just wanted to chat to this hottie, he even said he’d put her on the door list for the gig. Hoping for another groupie I’d say. I had to chuckle when she said she wouldn’t be going as she was washing her hair or something. She was that kind of bird, wouldn’t fall for a pitiful cheap trick like that. I’d say if it was an Irish bird she’d be star struck and fawning all over the fcuker.

After a few months they were gone and my other flatmate took in a pikey from Leeds without consulting me who actually ended up pissing on my bed one night the prick.

[quote=“ClarkeyCat”]I sent a joke email of complaint to a nightclub in Sydney. Cargo it was called. I ended up bantering with the respondent over the course of about 6 months. Then she said she was gonna stalk me on Facebook and I made it easier for her to find me by tellig her my email address. Turns out she’s quite the ride. Despite asking for her in Cargo a number of times she was never there when I asked. I wrote this song for her but the date never materialised. A shame.

[/QUOTE]

Any chance of a picture of Jackie Clarkey?

[quote=“SHANNONSIDER**”]That’s very impressive with the Polish one, Thrawneen. I rented out a room lately but there weren’t many takers really. Ended up with a lad from Wexford.

The best ever was a few years ago when I rented out a room in Terenure to two blonde Melbourne girls, Kristin Hilton and Karen O’Sullivan, their names are indelibly seared into my mind. Like two Elle McPhersons they were. I remember one of them came home from town one day and asked did I ever hear of a band called Coldplay (this was around the time of Parachutes) as their drummer had asked her directions to the Olympia as they were gigging there that night. Obviously the English prick knew the way but just wanted to chat to this hottie, he even said he’d put her on the door list for the gig. Hoping for another groupie I’d say. I had to chuckle when she said she wouldn’t be going as she was washing her hair or something. She was that kind of bird, wouldn’t fall for a pitiful cheap trick like that. I’d say if it was an Irish bird she’d be star struck and fawning all over the fcuker.

After a few months they were gone and my other flatmate took in a pikey from Leeds without consulting me who actually ended up pissing on my bed one night the prick.[/QUOTE]

I hope its the bird on the right (as we look at it) SS. Else Chris Martin has a few kangaroos loose in the top paddock

http://www.facebook.com/people/Kristin-Hilton/759770625

I don’t think that’s her Dan, though I’m not certain, she looked a bit like the one on the right alright, don’t worry I’ve scoured social networking sites for them and can’t find 'em! The internet was only getting going back then.

Jesus lad you have it bad
I do think that this sort of attitude towards a bird isn’t healthy. It only leads to heartache.
I think you may have an idealised view of love and romance, you should get rid of that quickly as it’s not good.

[quote=“W.B. Yeats”]Jesus lad you have it bad
I do think that this sort of attitude towards a bird isn’t healthy. It only leads to heartache.
I think you may have an idealised view of love and romance, you should get rid of that quickly as it’s not good.[/QUOTE]

I wonder does Thrawneen watch Greys Anatomy? It tends to lead my missus down the wrong path with regards romance as well

Birds regularly take their opinions on love and romance from shite on TV. Continue to disabuse her of her Gray;s anatomy view of love Dan
Lads shouldn’t take lessons in romance from TV- they should however take occasional pointers on snagging birds from “Two and a half men”

I do in my hole. A daily dose of Home and Away is the extent of my televisual fluff.

I’ve got it bad for the French one, it’s true, but only when I think of her and in this situation it’s a case of out of sight out of mind. So it’s really ok.

Had an interesting event last Monday when I thought I recognised a Slovak girl I knew over 3 years ago. I walked past her as she waited for the bus and she looked at me but then looked away. I walked on up the road before copping myself on and running back just as the bus was pulling in. It was her, she didn’t get on the bus, we’re meeting this week, she can speak English now, and she’s an absolute cracker. :thumbsup:

[quote=“Thrawneen”]I do in my hole. A daily dose of Home and Away is the extent of my televisual fluff.

I’ve got it bad for the French one, it’s true, but only when I think of her and in this situation it’s a case of out of sight out of mind. So it’s really ok.

Had an interesting event last Monday when I thought I recognised a Slovak girl I knew over 3 years ago. I walked past her as she waited for the bus and she looked at me but then looked away. I walked on up the road before copping myself on and running back just as the bus was pulling in. It was her, she didn’t get on the bus, we’re meeting this week, she can speak English now, and she’s an absolute cracker. :thumbsup:[/QUOTE]

Some man to pull the birds by the sounds of it, I believe you may have mentioned previously that you are on the short side also, the two best lads I know to get women are small lads as well. Funny cunts which seems to work a treat.

Where do you meet all this foreign tang

[quote=“dancarter”]Some man to pull the birds by the sounds of it, I believe you may have mentioned previously that you are on the short side also, the two best lads I know to get women are small lads as well. Funny cunts which seems to work a treat.

Where do you meet all this foreign tang[/QUOTE]

They’re all out there, waiting to be picked up. Met the Slovak originally on a Nitelink and she told me she worked in O’Briens so I cycled up on my lunch-break from work the following week to see her. That’s the dedication required. Brought her a Milky Way too, she loved it.

a warning story for all you daft.ie shaggers

just a bit of a horror story of meeting birds off daft, one of my best mates was showing some bird around his apartment, she didn’t move in but she gave him enough of a hint that he met her for a few pints, anyway he met up with her a few times and got his nat king cole, then she started getting more and more possessive til one night she attacked him with a knife, the cops came and she was sectioned, turns out it wasn’t the first time either so he thought he was free but she kept texting him until she sent the text every man dreads “I’m pregnant” and she wasn’t lying either, so now he’s got a one year old son by her but he’s tied to the crazy bitch for life… you have been warned

Yep, realised that years too late myself, make a small bit of effort and they are putty.

macparty?

Is there anything to be said for an auld bird from Athea or Pallaskenry Thrawneen?

nah, muscles was his name