Documentaries worth watching

Do you say those things to yourself when you’re meditatively painting early morning? I suppose even those who end up in jail for life have to justify things to themselves and find and inner peace eventually.

The dead kids are still on your mates.

Telemarketers.

Good, not great.

I Believe in Miracles

A review of Brian Cloughs early years with Nottingham Forest up to the first European Cup triumph.
Very good, plenty of good interviews with old players. - Kenneth Burns :laughing:
What Clough did in his first 3 years with Forest will never be matched.

4 Likes

cc @backinatracksuit
Not sure if this is the one you mean but watch this anyway. You wont be disappointed

1 Like

I’ve seen that, often recommended the book ‘Hanging from the rafters’ that is based on much of the same material

I remember that time very well, we’d often get the number 2 bus up to the northside to see games in the parochial hall and Neptune stadium

Cloughie
A man’s man​:ok_hand::ok_hand:
I like big Sam aswell

Love to see Sam in charge of the national squad

We’d get a few results.
That’s for sure….

1 Like

100 pc

Looks interesting. On tonight

Stasi FC

9pm, Sky Documentaries

In East Germany during the late 1970s, the football team you chose to support was often seen as a political statement – and the matches were the only place where you could express your political opposition. This almost outrageous feature documentary shows how the Stasi used bribery, intimidation, surveillance and possibly even assassination to ensure success for their team, BFC Dynamo. Hollie Richardson

Could have posted on the giving to charities or suspicious phone call threads. Well worth a watch im mind blown and only 2/3s through

Ronnie O’Sullivan’s documentary on amazon prime :star2::star2::star2::star2::star2:

What’s it called?

‘The Edge of Everything’.

1 Like

There’s an interview also by the overlap crowd (Keane, Neville, Carragher, Wright) to go with it which was good.

https://youtu.be/XQj8NZ3-h7E?si=hDYVTvl-sLWHDYUL

Its Class.
Miserable poor cunt all the same.Horrible Affliction.

1 Like

Outstanding

1 Like

Just watched all quite on set. Absolutely fucked up how everything was allowed happen. No wonder child stars are often incredibly fucked up adults. I say its the tip of the ice beeg in Hollywood

It’s worse than Limerick in many ways

Turning Point - The Bomb and the Cold War. I’m up to Ep 3 of 9 of this new series. It’s very, very good. The interviewees are very good, especially Daniel Ellsberg describing Dr Strangeglove as a documentary.

5 Likes

Thanks @Fitzy i might give that a watch.