Documentaries worth watching

Superb post.

1 Like

RTÉ might have it now. I think they have showed it in the meantime.
If you have a dodgybox it will be on there too.

1 Like

Your pals were murdering scumbags.

Says a lot that you couldn’t bag a community liaison gig out of it all.

Fir your little brain I won’t bother trying to explain

7 Likes

Rte player

2 Likes

What in the name of jaysus were they at killing civilians like the young lad in Warrington or the people in the fish shop? In what world did they think that was a good strategy? I actually can’t get my head around why they didn’t just stick to attacking security forces or blowing up economic targets in England like canary wharf.

2 Likes

Explain how you were involved with a gang of murderers? All the prayers in the world won’t absolve you.

You’re a good guy Corky. Mad as a brush but a good one.

Fuck him!

2 Likes

Warrington was awful
English ASUs were a law into themselves
Obviously for security reasons.
All English operations were priority for PR

Ebenezer im not mad honestly,
Just honest
Know it’s not always the best policy but guck it ,
At my time of life lies,liars etc don’t cut it,
I’ve that prick on ignore for peace purposes,
But yes awful things happened,

Tin Tim learned his Brit history of colonialism worldwide
Which fucked up half the world.

1 Like

Corky claims he has me on ignore when he has nothing to give back.

The truth is that he was a young loser who thought he was a Padraig Pearse. Devoted most of his adult life to a murder campaign which achieved nothing, pure and simple.

The “good guys” he mentioned usually lobbed bombs in windows or left them in bins & inevitably they killed children and innocents.

They were mostly cowards, Corky too if he manages to be still here. The really thick ones managed to blown themselves up. His mates now work for the British government taking a pension and trying to absolve themselves of the acts they took part in. That’s the sum of their achievements.

That’s like Steven telling Del he’s not a yuppy….

1 Like

:clap: bravo

That’s brilliant

Kenan Thompson Popcorn GIF by Saturday Night Live

2 Likes

Yet you are a firm supporter of the cunts who reduced Iraq to rubble twice and the Brits who invented concentration camps and were still using thein the1950s in Kenya.

Bow your head in prayer you shameful cunt.

3 Likes

And don’t forget RAFs ‘Bomber Harris’
Who bombed 100s of thousands of innocent German civilians
And on one night alone in Cologne murdered thousands of children

1 Like

Making stuff up. I’ve never supported Iraq but handy to deflect.

@Corksfinedtboy can tell us how reflective he is now but he has the gift of that time. The victims of the murder gang he supported do not. You lot can shout off at others on colonialism but the reality is those “good people” that Cork mentions now administer British Rule in NI. A campaign that achieved nothing but misery and plump jobs for the cowards who managed to not blow themselves up when lobbing a bomb into a pub. He can reflect and say as many prayers as he likes, his several decade long involvement tells the tale.