Documentaries worth watching

My worst nightmare would be to be in such a situation as a parent. That probably says something about me, but so be it. My heart goes out to any in such a situation. They are better men and women than me.

Watched the first couple episodes of this in 4k UHD last night. Probably the greatest television experience of my life.

1 Like

Is Michael from a traveller background ? Davy is some skin.

The surf documentary Between Land and Sea is absolutely stunning

You’d genuinely wonder what the lad living in the timber hut trying to grow vegetables was at. Tough gig but i think a life like that could suit me.r

PM with any questions

1 Like

Away with the fairies but shur he seemed happy

One of @Funtime and @Little_Lord_Fauntleroy’s political brethern

1 Like

Iron Cowboy.

Some idiot did completed 50 Iron Mans is 50 days.

Slightly entertaining to see the shite his body and mind went through.

Oh shur of course he is, I could smell the crust off him

The god freak fella seemed fascinating tbf.

I keep meaning to watch the break up of Yugoslavia on youtube, but I always get caught up with something else to do. Its an interesting one that I’m interested to watch.

It’s excellent. The Death of Yugoslavia is the one you’re looking for. About 4 hours worth, but very good. The Bosniaks are duplicitous Nazi cunts.

5 Likes

Yep thats the one, once I find the time I’ll definitely sit down to watch it. Frightening tbh.

It’s British-made. Good British made documentaries can bring level of impartial objectivity seldom seen elsewhere, and this is one of them. Bringing a fragile peace to this horror was arguably one of the greatest, if most forgotten, of the Clinton Adminstration’s achievements. Holbrook and Christopher put in some shift.

2 Likes

I watched it again recently powerful stuff it was some clusterfuck

Uncle Tom

1 Like

Did anyone catch the Daniel O’Connell doc on RTE last night? I stayed clear as I’d probably put by foot through the TV

He has a very soothing voice and the auld wans love him.

4 Likes

i watched the first ten minutes, Olivia didn’t gloss over his faults, had a feeling it would have been ok

What faults?