Documentaries worth watching

@Tassotti

Unreal viewing.

2 Likes

Ignore, link working grand

That looks class. Had shankly a dark side?

They say he always regretted retiring and it left a big gap in his life. He showed up to train with Liverpool after he retired and eventually had to be told to stop coming.

1 Like

Tell Shankly Never!

1 Like

Darragh McIntyre is some bollocks. Passing that bullshit off as investigative journalism!

3 Likes

He’s a plamaser

1 Like

I don’t speak Cork :grinning:

1 Like

It means he’s a bluffer

1 Like

A HBO show on Loyalist gangsters would be unreal.

Republicans generally have quite a cliche story of born into a sectarian system and fighting back injustice.

The Loyalists gangsters have more interesting backstories, the lust for power and respect, the drug dealing, neighbourhood thugishness. Would be unreal having Jim McDonald cast as Michael Stone or that and a high class, big budget production team behind it.

3 Likes

Could be as fascinating as Sopranos! You’d have to recognise that many of them joined as “defenders” believing that “Ulster” was under threat and another powerful factor in it all would be the anti-Catholic influence of evangelical Protestantism and the OO. Then the exploitation and cover provided by politicians …

The relationships between gangsters, religion & politics would make for some drama!

Jim McDonald or whatever his real name is, is a blustering braggart. Stone was a dedicated killer.

Stone’s mothers name was Mary Bridget O’Sullivan. :thinking:

1 Like

yerman cain dingle from emmerdale would make a fine lenny murphy

That’d mean a flatterer in gaillimh

Similar kinda a bit of a bullshitter also

More not to be taken seriously ( Kerry mother’s words always came out ref some of our political ppl)

1 Like

I mentioned on another thread that I started watching this a few minutes in last night on BBC4 and ended up sticking with it for the full 90 minutes in. A good watch about the INTERNET

2 Likes

Really?

:scream:

I hope there would be no sex scenes :wink::wink:

The whore from Deadwood can play Mad Bitch Adair.