Documentaries worth watching

He had a breakdown alright. Seems reasonably ok now but fragile I would think.

2 Likes

Great song to run to too

1 Like

Would agree with this. Fantastic documentary.

The four falls of Buffalo.

Outstanding .

2 Likes

Marv Levy is a great man

1 Like

I think I coulda been one of the greats had I met a man like him. 95 years young :clap:

When it’s too tough for them, it’s just right for us

I don’t think it’s in that doc but he has another great quote - “simple ain’t easy”

1 Like

I used kick with a fella who would arrive into the field, and no matter the weather would announce loud enough for the opposition to hear ‘(insert weather condition here), just how we fucking like it’.

1 Like

Just watched it, very good.

Tyson battered Uncle Tom.

Allen v Farrow on Sky. Woody Allen was/is some cunt.

4 Likes

And the movie luvvie crew are as bad as him.

What’s the SP here, guilty or no? I’m a big fan of his movies. Can I still watch them?

Both of them are cunts, but I don’t think Allen abused his birth daughter.

Even the grauniad defended him after the documentary

Sinatra jr is seething

I was a huge fan, but I wouldn’t watch his films and haven’t since the allegations first surfaced.

Yes on the one hand we have a column in the Guardian and on the other there was a court of law in New York who heard all of the evidence (including all of the evidence referred to in the Guardian column) and declined to give Allen any custody rights to the child, an appellate court who came to the same conclusion, and a district attorney In Connecticut who came to the conclusion that there was probable cause for a case of sexual assault but declined to prosecute because it would have meant putting a 7 year old child in the witness box.

2 Likes

It’s an interesting subject. Can great art still be enjoyed when it emerges that the artist had some abhorrent sexual habits? David Bowie, Michael Jackson, Polanski, Woody Allen are/were all great artists. Is there art any less brilliant because of their less than wholesome private lives? I think it ultimately comes down to the eye of the beholder.

The same lad who ordered a report from professionals on child abuse but then ditched it when they found no abuse?

The Indo damning the documentary.

The reviewer has “admittedly only watched one episode”. :grinning:

1 Like

Late to this one. Not an easy watch

From same director