Does whiskey go off after its been open for a bit?

The point isn’t always to get buckled mate, a very fine whiskey is a nice treat, I can’t abide the bog standard shit and don’t start me on that American stuff.

1 Like

But can you honestly taste the difference?

Absolutely, that doesn’t mean you can’t get a fine whiskey cheaply but I’m all for new experiences or failing that going with what i know is excellent.

1 Like

I’m not a massive whiskey drinker but I’m absolutely milling some Jameson Crested here. I’ll regret it tomorrow no doubt. Very smooth almost vanilla taste off it

2 Likes

Generic bourbon is rough enough, but there are some lovely mid priced labels, Bulleit, Knob Creek, Blantons and JD Single barrel are all around $50. Jim Beam Black is a grand whiskey for $20 a bottle.

No, it suggests that a partially consumed bottle of whiskey is affected by oxidation over time, nothing more, nothing less.

1 Like

It won’t please the pretend RA heads, but the best value in Irish whiskey imo.

it’s the nicest Irish whiskey imo. the dingle stuff is also lovely.

1 Like

Cc @Mac

Cheers. Not just a certain logic though. An absolute logic. If there is one thing I know abouit its selling alcohol and selling it good and proper

You cheat your enployer hour by hour, day by day, week by week. You pretend to do a job. You survive by presenteesim than by value add. Your a spoof, a charlatan, a fraud of a man. .

But your italian. Who’d expect anything else

Our company does a share of work with them.
The Mexicans have struggled to establish it as a brand same as diageo did before them.

Got a bottle of roe&co as well. Will report on that another nght

Of course you can

Incorrect.

I have a job, I’m pretty sure if I cheated my employer that I wouldn’t have one. You don’t seem to have much concept of what being in employment involves so maybe stick to things you’re used to like what colour glass goes in the different bottle banks.

1 Like

A job and 20k posts on here during working hours about the state of tyrone football. A joke of a man. Id be seething if I worked with you

That’s a factually incorrect statement.

The vast, vast majority of my posts come outside of working hours. Unlike most on here, I work diligently.

2 Likes

You worked in risk in boi mate

1 Like

Sweep sweep sweep

A lovely drop, shocking in its intensity at first sniff, calms down in the mouth.

1 Like

:ok_hand: