Does whiskey go off after its been open for a bit?

You must be in an awful state

It’s after putting drink out of my head for about e months. Never so bad in my life

Was someone forcing drink on you?

1 Like

Did you wash it down with a kebab. Your hole will be like Niagara Falls for the next few days

You need to shit sweat and puke that out before it oxidizes inside of you and kills you.

I wouldn’t mind checking out now tbh

1 Like

Another feed of porter tonight and you’ll be right as rain tomorrow

This is what we get as a result of cunts whinging about them blowing into the breathalyzers themselves

I drank a good feed of whiskey over the Christmas. A bottle of bushmills at home. Proper fucking whiskey. Had a wedding then midweek and was down at the bar then after the dinner boring any cunts that would listen about the great2 man I was to drink whiskey while ordering crested10. Had 3 or 4 and changed to the bog standard Jameson in the function room. It def brings out rhe aggression in you but i d be confident id know where to draw the line. Time Will tell i suppose but it’s a drink that suits me no hangover no illness just a bit of a red head.
Thanks a million to @Malarkey and @anon7035031 because the change over has changed my life in ways id never have dreamed possible.

3 Likes

To think a year ago you were lambasting me for having a few, what a wonderful job the Nogra have done educating the forum.

1 Like

I was wrong.

2 Likes

It takes a real man to admit he was wrong. A rare enough attribute around here.

2 Likes

You taught me so much in fairness to you . You gave me the confidence to stand there and talk shit about whiskey. It’s one of life’s great pleasures.
And @Malarkey. Oxidation, thank you.

2 Likes

You are welcome! Happy New Year.

I have always found whisky, handled with due respect, brings people together. Handled right, it is a mellow drink.

Sesame Street word for the moment: ‘oxidation’. An odd swerve but there you go…

@Malarkey An interesting article for the layman. Happy New Year.

https://www.spectator.co.uk/2017/09/rare-whiskies-can-be-a-better-investment-bet-than-first-growth-clarets/

Many happy returns. Yes, that article is a good solid digest of whisky’s state of play.

Alas, I do not want to make money off whisky or collect it in the narrow sense. I want to try the interesting ones for flavour. And many of the really interesting ones are now gone out of reach through price.

So it goes…

1 Like

Things will get a lot worse before they get better

Beer and whiskey are a terrible combination in excess. A bottle and a half of whiskey is toxicity levels, you are lucky to be posting.

The whiskey was after a good few pints also. Every time I put water in my mouth it turns to whiskey. Sleeping tonite may be difficult

1 Like

Just hope he’s off tomorrow. That’s a serious amount of liquor.