Does whiskey go off after its been open for a bit?

Depends on humour. Have a lot of open bottles rather than one or two being got through. Probably drink two bottles a month, give or take. Less, during the summer. I guess experience says whisky agrees with me — at least in the sense that drinking it does not make me aggressive or hyper, like some people find.

1 Like

It drives me a bit cracked. I’ve been in three proper street brawls in my life, all whiskey related.

1 Like

The only brawl I ever had in my life was under a duvet with a girl from Tipperary.

Whiskey a component, if doubtfully causal.

1 Like

You need to be very careful in the current climate regarding what you get up with the ladies

1 Like

You should edit that post before the feminazis pounce on it and attempt to destroy your career and your life. There are 3 or 4 of the little bastards going round here looking for opportunities just like the one you have created there.

I think it is clear that a rather velveteen kind of a brawl is meant. Besides, ‘twas decades ago.

I have no interest in the debate represented by terms such as ‘feminazis’ and would hope wit and wordplay are not a 21st century dodo.

I may well be wrong.

I see Lidl are doing their own brand single Malt. 29.99. And a cask charred version at 24.99. Didn’t buy either.

I will have a go at that.

The stuff thay had for a year or two branded as abrachan was very good for 24.99

It’s made by Cooley.

Was she from Emly by any chance?

No. I have the Emly GAA club history, though.

Only ex-AFR members would get that joke…

Do not know anything about those Lidl bottles. Would be interested to to hear anyone’s thoughts, in due course. The Abrachan bottling was nice stuff, alright. Made a bit of a splash.

Was AFR part of the radical underground in 1970s Germany?

@malarkey got your point alright. A golden moment

1 Like

Will you two get a room.

Or a farm?

Or that.
I was poorly this morning.

Had a few green spots today. Very enjoyable

4 Likes

Practice needed

1 Like