Does whiskey go off after its been open for a bit?

Was there any ill effects after drinking it? I dont know if I could trust them protestants…

Your attempts at being pointless are excellent. Well done.

I don’t really care buddy. You obviously do with your constant edgy against the grain shite.

He’s from Tipp mate, that would make anyone edgy or borderline psycho in his case.

Lovely idea for a gift here lads. For yourselves.

https://www.mrporter.com/en-ie/mens/tom_dixon/tank-degrade-glass-whisky-decanter/1122758?ppv=2

I’d say i put away 2 bottles of Jameson over the last couple of nights… I finished up last night on Green Spot, the difference is something else… 10 Euro a go tho, bastards.

1 Like

I drank a head of whiskey last night. I think it was crested. I can’t really remember.

Ah here :joy:

I’d what waa left of a bottle of black barell and a couple of big one of crested Friday night. All in all about hgalf a bottle watching the toy show
Had 3 large ones of caskmates stout last night.
Off it for the week now.

You need to slow down on the whiskey pal, besides the inevitable cirrhosis heading your way, it is making you an even more incoherent mess in the mornings.

Ah it’s not. You’d be fresh as a daisy after it. I always wake and give a thought to those animals who were out drinking 12 pints of filthy porter out of rinsed out gl asses, the state of them all bloated and the bl ack shit flowing out of them for 2 days after it. In contrast, iv actually found whiskey great for the digestion system. Its much more gentlemanly way of drinking alcohol.

Do you drink alcohol yourself, funny enough I don’t recall you ever giving anything away in that regard or giving an opinion on it. Would you try a drop of whiskey for yourself?

3 Likes

:laughing:

I have the odd pint of stout at the weekend, I wouldn’t be too mad about the whiskey, but I bought a bottle of Crested in Tesco the other day for €25 as this thread had piqued my curiosity. I’ve also bought a few crystal whiskey glasses, I’ll open it up when my father in law pops around during Christmas and report my findings.

It only counts if you post it here :grinning:

Good to see you opening up.

Enjoy the crested.

1 Like

I had a bottle of that last year. It’s very nice.

Historic Waterford connection as well (Jim Barrett).

1 Like

Keeping @HBV’s weekly tradition going

1 Like

Just having the one as tomorrow is busy.
Will go for it tomorrow night.

Had a feed of Black Barrel last night. Lovely stuff

5 Likes