Does whiskey go off after its been open for a bit?

Thanks for your input.

You’re obviously a cowardly little snowflake amateur. Afraid to let go of your inhibitions. I have some serious drinking to do here and will be too busy to engage further with a snivelling little fucker like you. Fuck off!

1 Like

replace drunks with aggressive drunks

2 Likes

Got a gift of this little set at Christmas. Haven’t tried any of them yet. I see the Barry Crocket costs €250, is it that good?

I know alcohol affects the memory but I’m reasonably sure I don’t suffer from Korsikoff’s
Did I not tell you to fuck off?

Please do so. Die if you wish.

Except for the Powers which I find harsh, that looks like a very nice little set. Somebody thinks well of you.

Great little set. I have had a couple but I couldn’t tell what was so special about the Barry Crockett. It was the Green Spot that worked best for me.

The lad that runs a local off-licence advises buying Barry crockett bottles- a master blender apparently

Back to porridge. A wee dram of JJ.

Picked up a bottle of Green Spot in the airport yesterday. They had Red Spot in stock. Also some more pricey variations of green spot from different types of cask etc.

It’s all over my head tbh. That bottle I got for twenty notes off the back of a lorry is lovely, but I need to be really careful with it. Whisky makes me angry like a chemical reaction.

Is whiskey a thing of the past now?

Most of the regulars are either on the dry or banned for January.

This is a lovely drop btw.

1 Like

It’s all about the gin, so I hear, sales are up 25%

Marketing is a wonderful thing. All the new whiskey distilleries need cash flow in the short term. Hence the gin influx. Not that there’s anything wrong with gin mind you. More of it the better

Or in 5b

1 Like

Just opened a bottle of Jameson Black Barrell to watch some of the GGA. It’s only fucking gorgeous stuff. @hbv might be a racist cunt but he knows his whiskey in fairness to him

2 Likes

It’s good stuff alright.

I got another bottle of it at Christmas waiting for next Sunday to crack it open. It is nice stuff.

I’m under severe pressure now not to pour a 2nd large glass. It’s too nice but a 2nd will result in a 3rd and that won’t end well. Something to look forward to next weekend so.

1 Like