Dolores O'Riordan, Nembo getting increasingly demented, fascinating to watch

Zombie was a turning point in the history of Northern Ireland

8 Likes

I would have been 14 at some stage in the 1990s.

1 Like

You never moved on in music, I wonder why that is?

Music started to get shit?

Fair enough,

You going to stab me with an olive?

2 Likes

how can you have facts about an issue as subjective as music.
Christ this place is chock full of cunts as always.

I saw some dickhead earlier ranting on about how support by Irish Liverpool fans for the injustice of Hillsborough was more sincere and noble than limerick people being sad about Dolores ORiordans death

You decide to support Liverpool because the lad beside you in fourth class can fart on demand and he supports them so 40 years later your grief for Hillsborough is more genuine than people from Limericks sadness about the death of a troubled limerick person.

Now I understand that a lot of people mightn’t understand that as pretty much everyone from limerick is fucked up to some degree but still.

As regards the turning up at the wake etc.
We are utterly shit at a lot of things in Ireland, running the place , rugby, soccer , not killing old people on hospital trolleys, throwing fuckers in jail who richly deserve it and so on but we are good at death and dying.

If you don`t understand the wake you are some sort of a blow in and really you should send your passport off to some second generation English lad who deserves it and who might be able to kick a ball

8 Likes

What a ball of shite

8 Likes

Gibberish

Another grief junkee

4 Likes

This place needs competitive GAA back before lads start arguing about the Greyness of Black

2 Likes

the difficulty you are having, ands its a fairly rampant problem on this site, is that you are too dumb to even know you are stupid

Rest in peace Dolores

You are embarrassing

6 Likes

Who is he? He seems incredibly poorly educated

1 Like

An earnest gga simpleton

1 Like

TAN comes in and bitch slaps all around

How many of those fuckers are on here?

Too many

1 Like

Eh what?