Domestic Appliance Thread

Tried that no joy.

Have you hit the said Appliance a good dunt yet?

1 Like

Was tempted to earlier when I had a loin of pork, potatoes, carrots and peas ready to go and ended up eating a fucking snack box.

2 Likes

Hit it an aul nudge on the control panel. It’s coming out regardless.

Are you getting any action at all on the hob? Are the buttons lighting up or making a beep when you press them?

Same question for the hob?

I’m trying to figure out your trainers, I know you bought a nice pair of Adidas recently but that’s hardly them. I wouldn’t be gone on the kitchen wall tiles.

Nadal. The oven is coming on but not heating up but there’s nothing happening with the hob.

I’m slightly concerned as to why he hasn’t given us the Make & Model of the appliance he bought for cash off the back of a transit WX reg Van.

But can you control the light coming on?

You’ll be disgusted to learn they are Skechers but it’s like having fluffy clouds on my feet.

1 Like

How do you mean, bud? In the oven?

I reckon there something wrong with the thing that makes it heat up. Have you tried fixing that?

2 Likes

And the tiles are only around the cooking area. The rest of the kitchen is painted tastefully.

I’m trying to ascertain whether the problem is with the controls or the heating parts

The lights on the panel for the oven come on and it behaves as normal only no heat. The hob is controlled by those power and control buttons I posted but nothing happens when I press the power button there.

Sounds like something on the control board is fried. Is there any evidence of a lightning strike at your gaff?

Have you a spare Flux Capacitor lying around?

Oven controls looking normal.

How old is the appliance?

Oven is probably around 7 years old. That hob is about 3 months old. Induction hobs are cuts of things btw if anyone is thinking of buying one, don’t.