Domestic Appliance Thread

Are they two different independently powered appliances? If yes, very odd indeed.

I’d hit the cunt a good dig. My oven took similar repair & kept going for a month or so afterwards. Long term shes for the recycling center.

It’s strange cause it sounds like a few different problems, you need and electrician so just make it the landlords problem

Knock the main tripswitch. This will cut all power to the house including your two possessed appliances. Leave it down for a few seconds and back up again. If this fails, or you don’t know where the trip switch is, call the electrician tomorrow.

A Calling Mac thread would have sorted this within 4 posts

3 Likes

Tried that already. No joy.

Can you not call over and take a quick look yourself?

I’ll pop over after work tomorrow

1 Like

:clap: I’ll get a few cans in for the match so.

1 Like

Make him a nice roast dinner, its the least you can do.

:cry: if only I could.

Buy a new oven. An electrician will charge a call out, make some shit up costing an arm and a leg and then stick you with a bill which you’ve no way of dodging.

If your telly broke after 7 years you wouldn’t be looking for Fran or @Rocko 's father in law.

Team up with @ChocolateMice and get a discount for buying it with a new Hoover.

2 Likes

New hob installed today :clap:

2 Likes

Incredible stuff :clap:t3::clap:t3::clap:t3:

1 Like

Pic’s Hun xxxx

Result :thumbsup:

Soooooo happy for you xx

1 Like

Wouldn’t mind getting an ice maker for the summer?

A worthy purchase?

Can anyone recommend a good one?

1 Like

You’d buy 10 icecube bags for a euro. It’ll take you about 3 mins to fill them all and throw them in the freezer. Save yourself the money and buy something more useful.

1 Like

They look pretty cool to me.

I don’t have that much freezer space and I like the idea of deciding on ice on a whim.

I decided I wanted ice on a whim there, and do you know what I did? I took a cube out of the freezer. They take up little or no space but if your heart is set on it then go for it mate. You’ll get good resale value on done deal.