Buy one of these, mate.

More freezer space.
Chilled water on demand.
Ice on demand.

1 Like

I’m renting, mate.

You can keep the fridge, mate.

Anyone know anything about fridges?

I’ve heard that freestanding fridges have to sit on the ground, otherwise they will overheat and there’ll be water in the fridge, or something.

My space for a fridge is sitting on a little shelf, about two inches up from the ground as there are some pipes running underneath.

Is putting a freestanding fridge into that spot going to negatively affect the fridges performance somehow?

It doesn’t necessarily need to sit directly on the ground. I’d imagine what you mean is that it needs airflow underneath, I’m sure you can achieve that sitting it on your shelf once it isnt integrated behind a closed door with no ventilation.

1 Like

Besits are tough goin all the same

1 Like

Did you ever hear the likes of it

It’s best to bury the bottom six inches into the soil. Maybe a foot just to be safe. Otherwise it will overheat and you might as well buy an LG telly and Samsung galaxy note and have done with it.

1 Like

He wants to put the fridge on the shelf. Between the toilet and the kitchen table

2 Likes

You could open the fridge door for a bit of privacy i suppose, it’d be handy that way

3 Likes

Fold down the table and sit on the toilet seat then for dinner

3 Likes

Yes you can use it to keep things cold

1 Like

Some of the new fangled ones will freeze stuff too.You can even make ice cubes for your frozen mojito’s

My yoke filters water n’all

We’re talking about fridges here mate.

By God

The fridge’s In Didsbury probably have Sky Sports

That’s what I figured. Thanks to yourself and to @Julio_Geordio for your constructive and informative responses. The limerick posters to the fore as always.

You might say that’s number 2

2 Likes