Don't feed the Trollflake

I doubt you drink any of those.

1 Like

Go easy, he wouldā€™ve had at least 2 or 3 grand on Oireland.

1 Like

If thatā€™s the sort of phrase youā€™re willing to use after what you claim your father went through then youā€™re nothing but 2 ends of a cunt

10 Likes

Again, claiming to be the victim. A typical snowflake outlook on things.

2 Likes

Good luck to you. Iā€™ll come back to you when youā€™ve grown up a bit.

1 Like

As per usual Mac when Iā€™m right you shit yourself with some nonsense. Heā€™s clearly a very unhappy man. the sole point of his existence is to try run everybody down. He should move on and try find some happinesses. Not spend his time bullying people on line because he doesnā€™t like them. Itā€™s sad and pathetic.

Harry donā€™t engage with this fella. Heā€™s a horrible man. Every day of his life is ruined by jealousy. Heā€™s a coward and a creep. Heā€™s on here all day every day just running everybody down because heā€™s miserable himself. Heā€™s actually worse than the cancer because heā€™s doing it out of his own free will. I hope somebody puts the miserable bastard out of his misery soon.

ok lads - take a time out.

I actually watched a video about online bullying last night. Few lads like artfoley sprang to mind immediately. Usually fellas who spend their days running people down on the internet for no apparent issue are the ones with serious mental issues.

Do you know how I can get added to the Limerick PMs group? Seems like tremendous fun.

6 Likes

I had an Ireland to beat Switzerland and NZ accumulator, Iā€™m devastated.

Donā€™t worry, Vikes v 'skins later. Shop around for Irv Smith anytime TD. Yet to break the duck, I think todayā€™s the day.

1 Like

Are we in CHARRGGEEE territory?

In fairness to Art he mainly just runs down women.

2 Likes

Weā€™re in nibble territory.

As I said heā€™s horrible individual. Iā€™ve a lecture at 9 enjoy your day glas.

Heā€™s not the worst in fairness to him. And no one sent PMs trying to find out who you are or where you work. You too lad.

Iā€™ve been building a case for several months now all will be revealed very shortly donā€™t you worry.

loads of posts this morning mentioning me, but not tagging me, its clear whos been driven insane here.

youre utterly devoid of any sort of moral or testicular fortitude, youve some neck though. if i had been going at your father loads of posters wouldve rightly pulled me up. the fact they havent speaks volumes.

every one of us on this board has suffered tragedy at one point or another. the difference being that most can see the wood for the trees. youre socially inept and have to drag everything down to posters trying to find out info on you/using your fathers illness.

get over yourself, go to college and log out. youre just not fit for this place

7 Likes

youve seen me drive ?

1 Like