Dreams by Choco

I get this one about twice a year now.

Phone goes.

Fagan, will you come out and do a job for us.

Ah I don’t know if I’d be able Tommy.

I’ll only throw you on for the last ten minutes.

Ah fuck it so I will.

I then root out my hurley and my boots and my shorts. Eventually I find my socks as well. There was a very pungent smell off of them as if they hadn’t been washed since I last played.

I come on for the last ten minutes. I don’t do anything spectacular, but I do a job and we win.

3 Likes

“Do a job”. Thinly veiled, maim somebody.

2 Likes

I was at anniversary mass of a neighbour with my grandfather (whose dead) and my brother, we went back to the house for tea and his son launched into a tirade that i was off my head on coke the nigh before down the local pub, I took him aside in the sitting room and I went mental and stormed out of the house, very peculiar

I was in some tallish hotel, it was 11 or 12 floors. Anyway I remembered that someone had informed me that there was a roof top pool. So I headed up for a look. When I got up there it had sort of sliding glass doors and windows etc where you could see out into the pool from inside. There was trashing in the water. There were three tinkers, two v one, and they all wearing full clothes of track suits and runners fighting in the pool. Two of the lads were attempting to drown the other fella. One of them caught my eye spying them and scrambled to make his way inside to catch me. They sort of unified at that point and turned their attention away from tinker no. 3 who they were trying to murder and I was now their target, as if somehow a witness to a possible crime was worse. Strange logic from tinker no. 3 I thought who was now happy to join up with his mates who were previously trying to kill him and come after this innocent member of the settled community in the wrong place at the wrong time. I decided to skip the lift as I made my getaway, I guess I felt they’d be on top of me by the time it opened so I started bounding down flights of stairs. About 5-6 flights down I came off at that floor and ran into a tinker wedding party (ah I thought, this is where the lads must have came from). I managed to wade through them unhindered and down another level.

At that point as I was jogging along I did a double take as I saw Robin Williams, alive, sitting on his own, as if no-one knew who he was. I started talking to him anyway and he says sit down. He hands me a guitar, I told him I cant play but he gets annoyed and tells me to cop on and try to play. So I’m playing and he’s telling me I’m all out of tune and to do it better. All the while I’m wondering how I’ll get a picture with him. Woke up then at that point.

12 Likes

:joy:

This analysis is going to shake to you to your very core, so brace yourself.
The meaning of this dream is that you don’t like tinkers.

3 Likes

:smile:

And he woke with a horn as hard as the headboard

5 Likes

Were the tinkers drenched with rainwater from a puddle on the ballysimon rd I wonder? That’s your subconcsious playing tricks with you :smile:

There was no pool other then that puddle and your decision to splash the fuckers [quote=“Smark, post:205, topic:16907, full:true”]
I was in some tallish hotel, it was 11 or 12 floors. Anyway I remembered that someone had informed me that there was a roof top pool. So I headed up for a look. When I got up there it had sort of sliding glass doors and windows etc where you could see out into the pool from inside. There was trashing in the water. There were three tinkers, two v one, and they all wearing full clothes of track suits and runners fighting in the pool. Two of the lads were attempting to drown the other fella. One of them caught my eye spying them and scrambled to make his way inside to catch me. They sort of unified at that point and turned their attention away from tinker no. 3 who they were trying to murder and I was now their target, as if somehow a witness to a possible crime was worse. Strange logic from tinker no. 3 I thought who was now happy to join up with his mates who were previously trying to kill him and come after this innocent member of the settled community in the wrong place at the wrong time. I decided to skip the lift as I made my getaway, I guess I felt they’d be on top of me by the time it opened so I started bounding down flights of stairs. About 5-6 flights down I came off at that floor and ran into a tinker wedding party (ah I thought, this is where the lads must have came from). I managed to wade through them unhindered and down another level.

At that point as I was jogging along I did a double take as I saw Robin Williams, alive, sitting on his own, as if no-one knew who he was. I started talking to him anyway and he says sit down. He hands me a guitar, I told him I cant play but he gets annoyed and tells me to cop on and try to play. So I’m playing and he’s telling me I’m all out of tune and to do it better. All the while I’m wondering how I’ll get a picture with him. Woke up then at that point.
[/quote]

1 Like

:rollseyes:

1 Like

You would have a job raping someone in the pool in Kilmallock. It was built in 1976, the tinkers moved into it as a halting site, it was never used as a swimming pool and eventually it was filled in. It’s there next to the bridge linking the Tipp road to the Kilfinane road. In years to come, archeaologists will think it was a roman ruin or something.

2 Likes

You know that the ‘like’ system has failed you when that only got 2 likes. I’m still laughing at it :laughing:

Yeah, disappointed with that.

1 Like

Friend of mine from Killmallock told me that not long after it opened the tinkers were bringing the horses into the pool to wash them. I didn’t doubt him for a second.

That’s pure true. A long time ago now.

1 Like

Strange one for me last night. Michelle Obama’s mother died and the funeral was on. I went home and was surprised to find that the funeral was taking place at my house. There were 30 or 40 people there. I was very unhappy about this. Apparently one of the lads in the office said it was ok to have it in my place.

Then I went for a walk and went to the garda station where I met @Fagan_ODowd . At least I think it was him. He was Dick Moran’esque wearing a blazer. Said he’d love to see my office. Off we went. We were walking by Herbert Park and there was some rugby training going on. Heard some shouts of “Dowling” and realised it was the Limerick hurlers training. They were all wearing suits, running in straight lines and shouldering into each other. The panellists were arse licking the top players “thanks for taking the time to shoulder into me Shane, you are an inspiration”.

Myself and Fagan went back to the Garda station and when we were in there I realised it was actually a jail. “Are you visiting someone”, I asked. "I am " replied Fagan.

FIN

6 Likes

:joy:

Is @Fagan_ODowd now linked to the Limerick job ?

That’s an exceptionally odd dream.

I dreamt last night that Richard Keogh missed Euro 2016 through injury. It really upset me for some reason.

Jesus I had a savage dream there a few nights, ago, it was so good I can still remember it, a team of crack Nazi commandos were trying to storm the gaff back in Clare, I had booby trapped the three bedroom windows with explosives and was defending the sitting room with a mp40 sub machine gun, my auld lad was roaring from one of the rooms to surrender but I saw them all coming towards me in a group, you won’t believe who leading the attack only Conor McGregor, there was about ten of them in it, anyway I waited until the last second and riddled the bastards, when it all died down I burst out the door, reloaded and riddled them all again to make sure, when who did I spot in the middle of it, only Terry Wogan, shot dead along with the rest of them, unreal dram

10 Likes