Dreams by Choco

Britain?

I’d rather be a has-been than a never-was.

1 Like

I dreamt last night I was playing golf with President Trump. He wasn’t a particularly unpleasant playing partner and there were no obvious instances of cheating. A couple of times I got into fairly impossible positions and he gave me solid advice as to how to play out. All of his balls were emblazoned with his signature and I eventually stole one out of his bag.

:frowning::frowning:

1 Like

I’d possibly take this with more than a pinch of salt if it wasn’t uttered by a wanker who spends every waking second telling everyone how brilliant he is

1 Like

He’s a bit needy and he has no idea as to the boundaries of Fingal but @Fagan_ODowd is alright.

Bit of a love/hate relationship with him myself.

That after life show he did recently was very good.

He doesn’t need to shove the atheist shit down everyone’s throats then at same time. Ok we get it you don’t believe in god.

Cc @anon61878697

I had a dream last night, an utterly vivid one where I was playing all all Ireland minor football final for galway, and marking a lad who had won six minor finals in a row. A business partner, a small Jewish lad from wilmslow was playing midfield for galway, but was marking a lady playing for the opposition, I’m not sure who, and was chatting to her about a deal. We were using an apple for a ball. A granny smiths type.
I’d add that the lad I was marking was going for an all time record seventh in his last year at minor, though I’m not sure how I knew that. I think we won.

This means roughly that you’ve learned to accept the dark and manipulative side of your nature so that your less palatable attributes, that you previously would have disavowed/ tried to repress and would have made you feel guilty, have now been successfully utilized to advance your cause.

This is a fairly typical Jungian dream. Trump here represents your Jungian shadow/adversary archetype. Now working for you rather than against you, as Jung says is a vital stage in your maturation.

1 Like

He bit off more than he could chew?

Nah he’s maturing so he can handle it.

It’s 2:30am and I’m hammered back from the pub but not tired, I’m going to read through this old thread and analyse some dreams until I get bored.

You in the dream just represents a part of your personality that you recognize has no future and you have to let go of, but you don’t want to.

Good night and good luck

1 Like

Pretty straight forward, there’s something you want to do but there’s something holding you back, something frustrating you. Boring dream but it’s obviously important to you or else you wouldn’t remember it.

Ok, so, In a dream you’re usually all the different people and I’ve a good theory for this one. Leo Varadkar and the SCU represents you. It’s highly significant that you’re not in the dream in person - your representative is Varadkar.

Tweeting = internet = TFK.

Basically the moral of the dream is that you’re sickened with yourself for taking semi-real facts from your personal life and twisting and exaggerating them into brilliant TFK posts, just to get a few likes from strangers. You think you’re pathetic. The green hair represents how most of your posts start out with a little grain of truth but mostly never happened.

Your father in the dream represents your Freudian super-ego, commonly called your conscience of the moral part of your brain. Freud actually said that the superego (conscience) was just the voice of the father in a child’s mind.

Basically you’re disgusted at yourself at lying online and making up TNH posts.

That’s not a nice thing to tell you and I wouldn’t have told you if I was sober but sometimes in vino veritas.

Ok I’m done, I’m going to sleep.

4 Likes

Sorry, I now can’t sleep, thinking about your dream. I presumed it was about TFK because all I really know about you is you post on TFK but maybe it’s about your work or another part of your life. You misrepresent something about yourself (the family in Wexford represents your true self or your real background that you are misrepresenting). You twist your true self, possibly at your work, to gain popularity. Varadkar = politics = work politics possibly.

But the overall feeling of the dream is still self-hatred. You need to stop this behaviour.

I hope I’m done now. Goodnight TFK.

1 Like

:eek:

1 Like

That’s got to be tough to wake up to.

1 Like