Dreams by Choco

Yes pal?

Brian, was that a slip or was it you know, intentional.

If that really is your name of course.

I’m Brian, and so is my wife.

Did not know if you answer to Brian. Thanks

[QUOTE=“Bandage, post: 1096714, member: 9”]I never used to remember my dreams but I may have mentioned that I underwent hip surgery last year and, depending on which way I’m twisting and turning in my sleep, I can wake up very abruptly several times during the night since then. I think this change in sleeping pattern is helping me to remember dreams.

Dream 2: This was last night. I was in somebody’s house, don’t know who, and we were all sitting on hard-back chairs in a semi-circle watching rugby football on the TV. I haven’t seen a rugby football game since 2012 so this was odd. There was a load of us in the room but I couldn’t distinguish between who was who exactly. Scotland were playing somebody and Luke Fitzgerald made a “line break” for them and ran in a try under the posts. I was aghast and started shouting that it was ridiculous that he could just switch allegiance and start playing with Scotland and that rugby football was an absolute joke. Then I woke up.

:eek:[/QUOTE]
Ally McCoist leaves Scotland to live in Ireland and is doing the dirty with your Aunt.

Luke Fitzgerald leaves Ireland to play for Scotland and dives between the posts (symbolising the vagina) to score a try!!

Did Luke Fitzgerald ever live near your Aunt??

Of course I answer to my name, pal.

:smiley:

I wonder what tonight has in store. Sweet dreams, online pals.

Really depends on how much acid you dropped over the weekend, stay save.

FFS. Change the fucking record, cunt

On Sunday I dreamt about The Running Man and the evolution of reality TV being on an arc towards this being a reality

On Monday night I dreamt about meeting Henry shefflin and asking him what drove him on while he downplayed his achievements

I don’t recall a dream last night

Might start taking ZMA again. It gives you dreams that are so vivid and real and believable. Unreal. Unbelievable.

On Sunday I dreamt that I was at my grandmother’s funeral. It was in Glasnevin cemetery on a warm, sunny Spring day. My other grandmother was consoling me and I was thinking how great it was to have her back. In reality my other grandmother died six years ago and was buried in Glasnevin cemetery on a warm, sunny Spring day whereas my grandmother who died recently was buried in Galway on a cold, overcast Winter day.

In another recent dream, I jumped off a ferry travelling between Holyhead and Dublin, but then found myself drifting on a raft with a girl. However in my mind’s eye I was still looking down from the side of the ferry at the raft, even though I was on the raft. The raft was then circled for a time by a large shark. The dream ended before revealing to me whether myself and the girl survived or became fish food.

Last night’s dream:

I was at a match in Croke Park on my own and I was sitting beside former RTE man Charlie Bird. I don’t know what game we were attending but we were in the upper tier of one of the stands. The PA then made an announcement that due to unforeseen circumstances the start of the game would be delayed for an hour but invited supporters to watch highlights of the 1999 Leinster Minor Football Final between Dublin and Wexford on the big screen. Charlie was uninterested initially but gradually started to pay more attention and he told me he didn’t actually know who won the game. I said I did but I wouldn’t spoil it for him. The final was a draw and then highlights of the replay commenced. Charlie leaned across and said he reckoned Wexford won as they’re probably showing an underdog victory. I said “No, we didn’t fucking win. Dublin won.” Then I woke up. :eek:

[QUOTE=“Bandage, post: 1098056, member: 9”]Last night’s dream:

I was at a match in Croke Park on my own and I was sitting beside former RTE man Charlie Bird. I don’t know what game we were attending but we were in the upper tier of one of the stands. The PA then made an announcement that due to unforeseen circumstances the start of the game would be delayed for an hour but invited supporters to watch highlights of the 1999 Leinster Minor Football Final between Dublin and Wexford on the big screen. Charlie was uninterested initially but gradually started to pay more attention and he told me he didn’t actually know who won the game. I said I did but I wouldn’t spoil it for him. The final was a draw and then highlights of the replay commenced. Charlie leaned across and said he reckoned Wexford won as they’re probably showing an underdog victory. I said “No, we didn’t fucking win. Dublin won.” Then I woke up. :eek:[/QUOTE]

Was Burgers on that team?

:smiley:

No surprise here…

He was indeed.

[QUOTE=“Sidney, post: 1097466, member: 183”]On Sunday I dreamt that I was at my grandmother’s funeral. It was in Glasnevin cemetery on a warm, sunny Spring day. My other grandmother was consoling me and I was thinking how great it was to have her back. In reality my other grandmother died six years ago and was buried in Glasnevin cemetery on a warm, sunny Spring day whereas my grandmother who died recently was buried in Galway on a cold, overcast Winter day.

In another recent dream, I jumped off a ferry travelling between Holyhead and Dublin, but then found myself drifting on a raft with a girl. However in my mind’s eye I was still looking down from the side of the ferry at the raft, even though I was on the raft. The raft was then circled for a time by a large shark. The dream ended before revealing to me whether myself and the girl survived or became fish food.[/QUOTE]
That’s interesting… Even in your dream you knew this girl was unattainable. Let her drift out to sea, mate, best place for her… She’s fucking with your emotions, which is what a body of water represents, the shark was to signify the danger of staying afloat on the raft.

I thought the shark would signify the danger of not staying on the raft!