Dreams by Choco

So why am I playing a guitar then?

I’d imagine the percentage of homosexuals in the indigenous community in Australia is probably around the same as the general populace Tassotti. You seem to have a keen interest in homosexuality. Now you’re dreaming about them and given some of your contributions to the fashion threads on TFK, why don’t you just come out, it will be the final glorious (may I say, fabulous) stage of your much admired development as a person over the last year. I’m sure the TFK community will give you overwhelming support in something we have all suspected for a long time. Be true to yourself pal, good luck with it.

How times have changed.

:thumbsup:

My dream last night:

I am walking through the streets of Galway, somewhere near Woodquay. I suddenly remember Kilkenny are playing Waterford in the All-Ireland hurling semi-final. I look up at a television on an imaginary ledge on the street beside me where the match is being shown. A few other people also gather around to watch the television. There are five minutes left and Waterford lead 3-11 to 3-6. From the television the game appears to be being played in a hybrid of the new Croke Park, the old Croke Park and Semple Stadium. One end is the current incarnation of Hill 16. The other end alternates between the Town End at Thurles and the old Canal End at Croke Park with each successive attack. Kilkenny are attacking the Town End goal at Thurles and reduce the margin to three points. Then Waterford’s Colin Dunford sprints away from the frantically chasing Jackie Tyrrell and taps it over the bar at the new Hill 16 end with a goal at his mercy.

Kilkenny then begin attacking the new Hill 16 end and score four points in a row to level the match at 3-12 each. Two minutes into injury time John Jo Farrell has an easy chance from 35 yards out and puts it just wide. Waterford then work a puckout out from the new Hill 16 end and drive a long ball down towards the old Canal End, with the old Cusack Stand also visible in the background. It appears to go wide but the umpire is adamant that it is a 65. Austin Gleeson motions to take it. But as he stands over the ball, referee John Denton blows the final whistle. He is surrounded by angry Waterford supporters. The TV picture then cuts to a grinning Michael Lyster in the Crow’s Nest studio in the Nally Stand.

Everybody gathered around the television agrees that Kilkenny will win the replay comfortably and that Waterford have “lost their chance”. Kilkenny go on to win the replay by 23 points.

utterly bizarre stuff last night
the opening salvo was me having some form of row with my mother after i came home and found the bathroom destroyed,
anyway after that i found myself in the Phoenix Park, we were in the upper floor of some type of 19th century house, i think Niamh Horan was there, suddenly we were told that there was a security situation, they were locking the gates of the park and Francois Hollande was going inside in his limo
Suddenly (for some reason) there was a row of semi d houses in front of us, we could see the foundations shake and next thing they all collapsed, i looked across and there was another 19th century type house that also i saw smoke rise from underneath it and it also fell… i got a smell of sulphur, like what you would smell if a grad rocket exploded near you on a motorway and next thing in the distance somewhere near grand canal dock there was a huge explosion
at this point niamh horan noticed that the plug sockets had been disconnected , i knew this meant the place was flush with explosives so i just left, i remember outside been a apocalyptic like dusk, i remember thinking about my son but eerily i just continued, outside there was a Indonesian looking old moslem woman clad in red filming the event, i met 2 other moslem women but i knew they were suicide bombers so i walked past them
at the enterance to phoenix park there were a load of gaurds, but in a 28 days later type scenario i knew the cops were drugged or something
outside there was a mob who at first were intimidating me but then they gave me a huge club, we ran off down past the dail , and began to chase foreigners, we broke into the appartment of a chineese women and atacked her

i woke up to my son crying at 5 40 am

1 Like

You miss Israel.

Alternatively you are gay and are about to come out… You were in the pheonix park looking at semis… The explosion is the need to admit to yourself and the world you are gay and won’t be repressed any more… The towel heads signify this repression.

3 Likes

I dream about Bandage and Rocko a fair bit

1 Like

im not sure

• on wednesday i was talking to a young fella from fermanagh about houses in college and he was telling me how they smashed up a toilet in a house in belfast
  • i was listening to yer wan frances fitzgerald the other day on radio one going on about how the gaurds are trained for a security situation
  • the other day i was thinking that i was suffering from some type of PTSD after what happened in Israel in 2014 as i felt it was bizarre that i thought it was normal at the time, i was watching ray darcy the other night and yer one whose boyfriend was shot in the theater in paris was on and i remember been disgusted with her, i dunno was it because i considered her weak or whether i felt she was lucky she had witnessed one of the most exciting things to happen ever in europe, then afterwards i felt a deep sense of ,“well if she’s depressed after that i should be in a mental hospital after what i saw”… i then just turned on MOTD

@Sidney…last night I dreamt that I was part of an operation to kill Queen Lizzy… It was an Irish operation but we were freely able to walk around the Grounds of Buckingham Palace… There was also an outdoor bar and I was having a few pints with my brother who was worried about getting something that I can’t quite remember but I was directing him to a shop that was clearly in Limerick, not London.

1 Like

You are conflicted at betraying your Limerick identity by moving to Cork

3 Likes

:anguished:

Jesus… When it is laid out plain as day like that…obviously Queen Lizzy stands for Royalist Cork…oh fuck.

1 Like

The most recent dream I can remember is standing at the Church End of Parnell Park watching a club match between St. Vincent’s and an unidentified opponent. The conditions are overcast. Diarmuid Connolly is waltzing through the opposition defence and scoring goals for fun. His team mate Bernard Brogan is doing the same. Brogan is being praised by St. Vincent’s supporters as “a true Vins man”. On my right, in front of me, the golf club terrace has disappeared and the fence separating the golf club from the stadium is right up against the pitch. In the three yard space between the fence and the pitch, Brendan Rodgers is being unveiled to the press as the new Liverpool manager, flanked by two skimpily dressed, attractive young women, who are posing provocatively. The weather where Rodgers is standing is warm and sunny, whereas it is cold and overcast on the pitch.

I had a gas ould dream the other night…

I owned a field out the back of my bosses house and armed with this knowledge I threatened to lease the field to knackers unless he gave me a bump up at work. So he refused to give me the promotion and my last memory of the dream is a load of piball horses jumping the wall into his back lawn and stamping all over his lovely hedges.

2 Likes

Meant to ask you mate were you working the market last Saturday?

Dream i)
I am attending the final of the pdc World Darts Championship at the Citywest Hotel, Dublin. The 100 or so attendees are all crowded on the stage a few feet from the players as the match takes place. The winner is James Wade. Sky Sports then interviews fans, one of whom is me. However I don’t realise that I’m live on camera and talk drunken gibberish to a person beside me, which is broadcast on television and goes viral on the INTERNET.

I am then invited to represent a tobacco firm on a lobbying mission to the US, along with Wade. Myself and Wade visit a high security Fort Knox-type place. The central building contains a large, circular open area with high security doors all around the circle, behind which are the various offices of US senators. Myself and Wade are introduced to Hillary Clinton and have a very cordial meeting in which we lobby in a non-specific way for the tobacco company. At the end of the meeting we shake hands with Clinton, a deal apparently having been agreed, about what is unclear, but it is clearly to the benefit of the tobacco company and myself and Wade are both pleased that we will receive substantial fees for our lobbying.

Dream ends.

Dream ii)
I am attending the 2017 All-Ireland hurling final, in the upper deck of the Canal End near the corner with the Hogan Stand. Champions Galway are defending their title against Kilkenny. Galway win convincingly. but are not awarded the 2017 title, instead, the 2015 final result is erased and Galway are awarded the 2015 title. The previous two years of time are then officially erased and time reverts back to September 6th, 2015.

No kid… I’m long done with it.

Am I ever glad I woke up this morning. I lost £60k in a high stakes one on one game of poker against Sinead O’Connor. Afterwards myself and my auld fella went to a strip club where we ate something and got absolutely buckled, well he did. I had to save him from stumbling into a swimming pool on the way home. I had to pick up the cheque and all from the strip club as if things weren’t bad enough. It came to €2400!

3 Likes

Did you let her win coz she threatened to kill herself?